Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks
Height: 6ft 5
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Job: Finance Bro

Background: So I met his girlfriend before I met him and tbh she gave me that desperate weird flirty vibe. During the event, the group asked her where her bf was and he was apparently broing out in Vegas or something. She is a 6 at best IMHO, but she has that basic white girl attribute, so I could see her getting over valued.

Fast forward, they were invited to this party and I see him for the first time. The dude is clearly a Chad that stands out from everyone else including his Gf. My initial thoughts are why the fvck is this guy with this 49er. I also noticed that she actively separated and remained separated from him during the whole event. Well, after talking to this guy, everything clicked! You could tell this guy was living off his height and looks because he lacked basic social interaction skills to the point I started avoiding him lol. To keep it short, he talked too much, lots of awkward moments, and was just overall weird. It made sense why he was with this 49er because this was the best he could get to actually put up with his shvt. I now understand why girls are brutal on first dates because if this is how most men are portraying themselves then I would be cut throat too.

TLDR: Looks and height won’t carry you in dating, work on your game and social skills.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he's 6'5" with a well paying finance job, he can get a basic White girl "6" as a steady girlfriend.

If he were below 6'0" and his salary was below $100,000/year, he would be an incel or borderline incel.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he's 6'5" with a well paying finance job, he can get a basic White girl "6" as a steady girlfriend.

If he were below 6'0" and his salary was below $100,000/year, he would be an incel or borderline incel.

Whom gets the 7+ girls then, if not the “chads”?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do you want a basic 6 that will cheat on you at any given chance and constantly disrespect lol?

The guy in the group with the hottest wife besides me XD is 5ft 10 with a beer belly, but he is the coolest guy of the group to interact with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a 6 at best IMHO, but she has that basic white girl attribute, so I could see her getting over valued.
A basic, 25-34 year old White female "6" would be have hundreds, if not thousands, of men pursuing her on any of the Big 3 dating apps. Her Instagram DMs might have a good amount of volume too.

During the event, the group asked her where her bf was and he was apparently broing out in Vegas or something.
Why do you want a basic 6 that will cheat on you at any given chance and constantly disrespect lol?
Who said she was cheating on him and disrespecting him? I didn't see that detail in the initial post.

If the 6'5" guy was bro-ing out in Vegas some weekend, then there's a good chance he got pussie with some bar sloot in Vegas. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks
I have always said that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. This guy has strong looks being 6'5" and fit. Money is likely there with a finance job paying $150,000/year +. Depending on his job title and role within finance, he might have status. Personality is a 0.

The mix looks different for everyone.

In the late 1980s, Bill Gates was not impressive at all on looks and personality, but he had money and high status in a certain ecosystem (inside the corporate HQ of Microsoft). Bill Gates used his money and status to get a relationship with a mediocre looking newly graduated MBA working at Microsoft and that turned into a ~30 year relationship.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks

Background: So I met his girlfriend before I met him and tbh she gave me that desperate weird flirty vibe. During the event, the group asked her where her bf was and he was apparently broing out in Vegas or something. She is a 6 at best IMHO, but she has that basic white girl attribute, so I could see her getting over valued.

Fast forward, they were invited to this party and I see him for the first time. The dude is clearly a Chad that stands out from everyone else including his Gf. My initial thoughts are why the fvck is this guy with this 49er. I also noticed that she actively separated and remained separated from him during the whole event. Well, after talking to this guy, everything clicked! You could tell this guy was living off his height and looks because he lacked basic social interaction skills to the point I started avoiding him lol. To keep it short, he talked too much, lots of awkward moments, and was just overall weird. It made sense why he was with this 49er because this was the best he could get to actually put up with his shvt. I now understand why girls are brutal on first dates because if this is how most men are portraying themselves then I would be cut throat too.

TLDR: Looks and height won’t carry you in dating, work on your game and social skills.
Maybe you just underestimate how hard it is to get any white girls that are a 7+. This is the most in demand group in the market, and not many of them are single at any time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks

Were the other girls looking at him and ignoring you?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile:
White male
Chad tier looks

Yet, he still easily gets poon. :rolleyes:

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said that Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. This guy has strong looks being 6'5" and fit. Money is likely there with a finance job paying $150,000/year +. Depending on his job title and role within finance, he might have status. Personality is a 0.
Are we talking about 150k/a finance job in NYC? That's salary for a fresh graduate starting out.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The mix looks different for everyone.

In the late 1980s, Bill Gates was not impressive at all on looks and personality, but he had money and high status in a certain ecosystem (inside the corporate HQ of Microsoft). Bill Gates used his money and status to get a relationship with a mediocre looking newly graduated MBA working at Microsoft and that turned into a ~30 year relationship.
I usually agree with most of your posts. But I disagree with the game being looks + money + status + personality.

"GAME" is just the verbal and text methods a man uses to get faster into a woman's pants or heart. A height of 6'5'' has nothing to do with your game, it just means that you have great genetics.

Status and money are also not related to your ability to seduce women. Like the Bill Gates example. A guy could be a successful entrepreneur and MGTOW at the same time. Status and money are related to an individual's desire to compete and improve in the business world.

P.S. This is an example of pure (wrong) game

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about 150k/a finance job in NYC? That's salary for a fresh graduate starting out.
Not anymore from what I heard, and if it's for IB, then the brutal hours will kill your dating life anyway. Plus after rent of 4k+ for a 1 bedroom in Manhattan, after all your taxes, you aren't left with much after 150k in NYC.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with several women whose exes earned more and were superficially aesthetically more pleasing, but boring as **** and most of all no sense of adventure.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not anymore from what I heard, and if it's for IB, then the brutal hours will kill your dating life anyway. Plus after rent of 4k+ for a 1 bedroom in Manhattan, after all your taxes, you aren't left with much after 150k in NYC.
$150k is about $7k/month after 401k/hsa. Studios can be had for $3k all in.. so that's $4k/month remaining.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys a story. I once went to a party where alcohol was being consumed (imagine that). There was this one dude who drank quite a bit. By the end of the night, he was slurring words and could barely stand on his feet. Suddenly, he decides to drive home. Despite many people trying to convince him not to do it, he grabs his keys and drives off. You know what happened next? He didn’t crash his car, didn’t run over any pedestrians and didn’t get stopped by the cops. Instead, he got home safe and went to sleep.

So what’s the moral of this story? And what are you to take away from it? I say go ahead and conclude that drinking and driving is perfectly safe. After all, you’ve read an anecdotal account about it on the internet. Feel free to throw away your life experience and common sense.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you guys a story. I once went to a party where alcohol was being consumed (imagine that). There was this one dude who drank quite a bit. By the end of the night, he was slurring words and could barely stand on his feet. Suddenly, he decides to drive home. Despite many people trying to convince him not to do it, he grabs his keys and drives off. You know what happened next? He didn’t crash his car, didn’t run over any pedestrians and didn’t get stopped by the cops. Instead, he got home safe and went to sleep.

So what’s the moral of this story? And what are you to take away from it? I say go ahead and conclude that drinking and driving is perfectly safe. After all, you’ve read an anecdotal account about it on the internet. Feel free to throw away your life experience and common sense.
shocker that someone that denies a certain WW2 genocide is against being a likable human being?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whom gets the 7+ girls then, if not the “chads”?
I can speak to this from experience. A variety of guys.

The first are your social guys with good game and a great vibe. I do not mean PUAs or pickup weirdos, I mean guys you can chat with who leave you with good vibes and can make girls feel good as well. These guys can form a social circle fast and yes, they have some money too.

The other are guys who are HER TYPE. Every girl has a type. For example, she might like Hispanic men so even a Hispanic 7 is better than a white 10 to her or vice versa. Being her type is so huge and that is why I tell guys to go for girls who are likely to go for them.

The other are guys who are in the right place at the right time. I am talking the right circles when she is looking.

Then you have guys who are just superior in every way, just on paper and even with game and social skills.

I know we hype up things like SMV and it does matter, you have to be at your best, but luck and timing are just as big for game as SMV are. Put a high value dude in a crap market and he will underperform.