My Honey...

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honey was all about seeing me this evening but I responded that I had other business to attend to. It being Earth hour and all.

I can't let my biatch get too much of the Commando.

Is this the Kibble and Bit method?

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sat in the dark for an hour but I showed that biatch...right?

LitlMikey

Reaction score
Hmmm.

You seemed to spend the night how many AFC's spent the night, alone. I know I'm no "pro" but I'd say only tell your "beotch" you have business if you actually have business..Otherwise what's wrong with spending some time with her?

Thats just my take on it. Anyways carry on Commando.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando said:
My honey was all about seeing me this evening but I responded that I had other business to attend to. It being Earth hour and all.

I can't let my biatch get too much of the Commando.

Is this the Kibble and Bit method?
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
Yeah I just got a text from this girl telling me to be online in the chat tonight. I am thinking NOT going online... she's giving me orders already? I think not!

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be seeing my honey tonight.

You got to let them miss you a little bit.

I told my sweet thing that we would be doing a work out together.

I'm gonna rock that body.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commando, be yourself. You're a chick, if you're going to have an alter ego as a man at least get a separate account.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My honey just had the NERVE to tell me to come over tonight. I don't take no orders from chicks. I think I'll call her in eight weeks and 2 days.

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a pimp. :up:

So are you saying that the 'visable erection strategy' won't work for me?

:crackup:

Lighten up dudes. I'm here to help and give you some laughs.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well despite your language and my newly grown hate (started with this thread) for you... you are absolutely right.

Your girl has to miss you. You cant be always acceptable.
But you dont have to turn everything down either.
For example if she wants to go to the cinema maker her go to the pub with you
If she wants to go to the disco and you want to just go with her already but make sure to enjoy yourself.

To the online thingie: some DJs here tend to say that being online and talking is good. For me its an absolute no-go if you cant get her to the phone.
When you are online you tend to be always on ( for example when u are in sosuave) or you tend to talk with her more than you would on the phone. That means you are talking about topics you could talk about in reallife and when you get her to a meeting in reallife ( when you didnt end up in the friends zone already) you have nothing to talk about.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're generalizing the people on this site. Maybe you feel justified becasue you think the people at LS are being generalized as well, but you are posting in threads that I'm sure you think have some decent discussion, yet at the same time posting stuff like this, insinuating that every guy here is a just a shallow game-player. So what is it? Is this a one-size fits all place or can you see that there are all sorts of opinions and perspectives here?

Commando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect what I have read from you so far Reset.

I'm still navagating it a bit and yes there are many different attitudes and perspectives. All flavors.

If my language was offensive to some I apologize but I was emulating (tongue in cheek) some of what I have seen here. Not all, but some and so I had some fun.

It is true that in the beginning of getting to know someone backing off a bit to (let them miss you a little) can help. It builds attraction and shows that you have your own life and things to do. Not too many people want to spend every moment together and often you see people get their fill of each other too quickly and then there is nothing left. Enryu makes some good suggestions.

I know you will all miss me, but I got to roll. Somebody is making me a sandwich.

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
My honey just had the NERVE to tell me to come over tonight. I don't take no orders from chicks. I think I'll call her in eight weeks and 2 days.

Coming over is a different story. How's that DJ bible working for you? Yeah I already know, you love the men that follow it!

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Coming over is a different story. How's that DJ bible working for you? Yeah I already know, you love the men that follow it!
Ahaha, funny.

And no, I wouldn't go near a man who subscribes to most of that nonsense. Some of it is ok, but after I read the thing about being a "prick for a day" you lost me. No class. I like my mens to have CLASS!:p

Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Ahaha, funny.

And no, I wouldn't go near a man who subscribes to most of that nonsense. Some of it is ok, but after I read the thing about being a "prick for a day" you lost me. No class. I like my mens to have CLASS!:p

You're married.

NEXT!