My Good Valentines Day Idea?!?

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I got this idea for valentines day.

I talk to her on the phone, she doesnt really like valentines day, she thinks they dont need a special day but that it should be everyday or w/e. I ve lately been hanging with friends and **** and we do a little drinking.

So, my idea is im going to the day before (tommorrow) make it valentines day and give her the stuff.

I got her and card that says (outside of card) 'sweetie, until you came along, there was a huge void in my life.' (inside) 'Oh, sure, I filled it with beer and cable TV - but it just wasn't the same.' 'Happy valentines day with love' (should be funny!!)

and a love buzz thing that looks like a beer (heh?)
I have flowers(dozen roses at walmart for $8.88) and a big teddy bear, its little to much i think but it was that much. oh and rose petals, I bought some for my friend and he said he only wanted a few and I have some also

I talked to my mom and since she thinks it should be everyday I should do it everyday of the week, think thats a good idea?

I want to ask her to prom. I think should would do ett. So what do you think?

More about her here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93582

if you read anything read my last reply

jfkae111

Reaction score
i dont think everyday is a good idea, maybe once a week if that, dont want to spoil her too much, even if you like her a lot, she might get too used to you giving her things all the time, and eventually might think that you give her things to keep her.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Know what kind of standard you are setting. Instead of getting material gifts and presents, take her out to dinner and have a nice date. Valentine's day should be about spending TIME and not MONEY.

-Damian

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i tried, but her parents might not let her out. Im going to talk to her about that tommorrow. To see if I should talk to them or if they would let her.

Should I ask her to prom on the card or verbal? verbal im guessing, woah, I know I can do it, but im probably sure I will sound weird lol

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only awkward if you let it be. Make casual, but significant. Get a single rose instead of a dozen, and make sure you smile! Props and encouragement to you. Good Luck.

-Damian

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude omg, she is so ridiclous.

This is how it went. We both have workrelease in the morning so got there ealier than she normally does. She shows up and is sad and has tears and ****, I ask her whats wrong, to make it short it ends up being her best friend she hasnt seen for a month isnt going to youth group this weekend (she doesnt go to or school).

She asked me what they were for, I told her I was going to ask some girl to prom. Not much of a reaction she was like out of it and uninterested. Then I was like oh read this card(funny), got a little laugh to lighten up the mood. I told her I have a secret. She didnt really respound, but said something else. So I said dont you want to know my secret and it was like a yea or something and I told her I want us to go to prom together, what ya say? She was like I'll have to think about it and then some excuses then she told me she was joking about the excuses, playfully.

I open my Art of Seduction book, I now believe Im a Rescuer and she is for sure now a Disapointed Dreamer.

She has to be because like the book says shes reads only romance book and only some type of romance movies. Other day was listening in on a convo about a movie and she was like well to bad nothing in lifes like that. o_O

Mom and I think now that she doesnt know how to respond to all of it. Told my mother it all and she said I did nothing wrong, but heh my mom. lol She thinks she does need the time. oh and my friend thinks something about her parents. I wonder if they hear me drinking before, that right there would me bad. :O

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont speak to your mother about it, it may seem right, but dont, PM me instead or post here.

Heres why, women do not know what they want. They only know what they think they want.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK thanks I did.

I went to one of our games and talk to my friend and he said shes worried about me thinking she wants a relationship or sometihng, yea I wouldnt mind but hey taken her to prom is enough.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a little something something again on V-day for her and I get a that was nice of you, but u really shouldnt but u would have know I just want to be friends

I give up, that dumb *****, im going to try my best to move on, and become a play because I dont think I can love again.