my good qualities versus my bad qualities!

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
good:

ican make people laugh
i make people feel people feel good about themselves
i know this dj stuff like the back of my hand
I stand out

bad:

i dont smile
i dont have confidence
i dont have stories
i'm akward
i dont escelate well.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you doing about your bad qualities?

Why don't you smile?
Why do you lack confidence?
You don't have any stories? What's the deal?
Your akward about what?

Please answer these questions so we can help.

i dont escelate well.
I just looked that up and it sounds like
it's because you have the other problem areas.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
Well I wrote an article titled "girls think im wierd." And its about my past and how to get over it.

Well I was left with low self esteem and mood swings. I realized that my game is tight but my mood swings and akwardness get in the way. Because I usaully try to pick up women at my dorm so yeah I got my social value really high when I first got there but it got lowered cuz people noticed my mood swings and low self confidence. But like i'm trying to get over these things that project low self esteem. Like not smiling enough, and not being social enoguh, to be social enough to pick up women. I realized that i need to go to people to be social. And **** but yeah I cant really get over some bull**** that happened to me and it prevents me from getting women and it shows through. And like on days that I feel like **** are devistating because so many girls look at me and can tell. And thats all it takes for me to look stupid.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer the questions.
Keep it simple and get to the point.

Dubbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
you basically know where your problems are. so now you know what to work on. read, try different things, always give it a shot. no one could tell you how to become a better person.