My Girlfriend's Sister

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,I'll get straight to the point,my gf's sister is always telling me about her sexual escapades..and I don't know why!I dont even think that she tells my gf about what we talk about..the other day I went to visit my gf and her sister was there,mind you,her sister is hot.Her sister comes right in the room and sits on my lap in front of my gf,after that she was so eager to take my pic to put it on her facebook..I don't know what's the deal..the crazy part is that I really do wanna nail her...if I do decide I want to how do I tell her so that I don't end up lookin stupid,she doesn't get offended,and I don't get busted?ANY IDEAS?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You already look stupid by not hitting the space bar after sentences and trying to bone your girl's sister.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect to get out of it? Beware of the prospects of being caught or her telling her sister. Are you willing to risk your relationship with her sister? Remember, you can NEVER date her sister.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Threesome, my man.

If your g/f sister is sexually curious, then threesome will be a perfect ploy. Just ask her if she's ever had a threesome. If she says no, teaser her about it and ask her to have it. If she says yes, then tell her she's missing out because she hasn't had it with her sister being involved.

In a way, I think she is trying to get your attention and trying to compete with her sister. You know how sibling rivalries are. This means that she might not be attracted to you though because she could just be feeding her ego by competing for your attention with her sister.

I'm not going to lecture you about cheating, but if I were you, I'd try the threesome first and if that fails, then I'd nail the sister since that would make for an exciting story for both you and her (since she has stories about sexual escapades, I'm sure she wouldn't mind one like this one). And the g/f? Meh, big deal. Offer the g/f to have a threesome with the sister if she wants to salvage the relationship.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
leave it man. woman head games, power trips and competition. your GF knows whats up...shes watching to see what you do. Do the right thing.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Do It!!

This Might All Be A Test!!

Fail It And You'll Lose Both!!

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Be Continued

DAMN!!! I got the angel on my shoulder(warrior) then I got the lil devil telling me to have a threesome(which sounds extremely tempting )THE BAT...well gents this ones under wraps until next time."take care of yourself and each other" jerry jerry!!!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDTHADJ said:
my gf's sister is always telling me about her sexual escapades..and I don't know why!

She's telling you because you listen.

..the crazy part is that I really do wanna nail her...if I do decide I want to how do I tell her so that I don't end up lookin stupid,she doesn't get offended,and I don't get busted?ANY IDEAS?
Your gf is a lucky lucky girl.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read somewhere that 1 in 3 girls in the U.S are sexually molested in some way or another before they are 15. Sounds like this girl is f-ed up in the head, could be because of that. But, if i were you, I'd stick it out with the gf, when things get bad, and they will, nail her sister. That way, since the relationship will be over anyway, you get the best of both worlds. Or..... if they were both touched by daddy, you might be able to get the 3some.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reminds me of that joke/story thing about the dude who is gonna go sleep with the sister, but his condoms are in the car. So he runs outside to grab the condoms, right into the arms of his fiancee and father in law....

Maybe this is a twisted real-life version of that. I'd say why ruin a good thing?