My girlfriend

M

Matt England

Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Oh c'mon, dude. Gisele Bundchen (for example) is hotter than any Miss Universe I've seen.

word up n***a

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she has a tight tummy and a nice waist down, i'd rank her @ an 8

SmokeX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to find a full body shot, or I will take one tonight.

Plus she barely wears make-up.

Smoke

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate her a 5.5 - 6. Nothing more nothing less.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmokeX said:
Anyways Let me know what you guys, and girl (I think we have one) Think. Shes 125 pounds, about 5'10" and yea. :p

Smoke
Sir, when you were half your age I was double your age. There is a nine year age gap between myself and your girlfriend, presuming she is the same age as you. Bearing that in mind, if I may speak on behalf of probably most 27-yr olds: your girlfriend is definitely tap-able (assuming she has a fine ass).

And no, while there are bisexual women, there are no (or very few) truly bisexual men and here is a scientific study which demonstrates it. (It's sexually politically incorrect and thus it's "incorrect"). Go ahead and consider yourself straight; I think picking that orientation is a lot more fun.

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl is alright man. But i dont get it why your posting her pic on here. Kinda weird. I would cover the face, and **** the base with this one. Nice tits though. Good for tit wank. Aiiight.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate this girl a 6. She appears to have big tits, but her face and her body type just doesn't seem like she is 5"11 125 pounds. She looks like 5"11 155 to me. This is the type of girl I would bang but would not make my GF. A girl has to be at least a 7 to be my girl. This is not a girl I would show off.

SMOKE X- I can't believe your a homosexual. Your no bisexual your just gay and confused. I can't believe what sosuave has come too. We have a homo among us.

DOCS- Are u guys just friends or are u guys butt buddies? This is not a flame just asking.

I don't think homos should be allowed on this forum. I am sorry guys.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Mates my man, mates. Butt parties are for the weak.
What kind of answer is that? Are you a homo or what? Answer the question?

I thought you were alright docs. But I don't know about you. You guys post a pic of a girl who is a 6 and make like she is a 10. I think your just a KJ who is not experienced with woman.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It's a perfectly fine answer. Interpret it as you wish.

I didn't say she was a 10, who said she was a 10? He's nailed chicks hotter then that, trust me on that. What I don't understand lookyoung, is how come I never see any good threads from you. ON that very word, have you been looking at threads I've been chucking out the past two weeks. Apperently not.

Do your research if you want to attack me with something such as 'your just a KJ who is not experienced with women'. Weak arguments are simple to destory, all I need is some leverage...I got plenty of it, you just aren't looking before opening your oversized mouth piece.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
It's a perfectly fine answer. Interpret it as you wish.

I didn't say she was a 10, who said she was a 10? He's nailed chicks hotter then that, trust me on that. What I don't understand lookyoung, is how come I never see any good threads from you. ON that very word, have you been looking at threads I've been chucking out the past two weeks. Apperently not.

Do your research if you want to attack me with something such as 'your just a KJ who is not experienced with women'. Weak arguments are simple to destory, all I need is some leverage...I got plenty of it, you just aren't looking before opening your oversized mouth piece.

Your boy is gay and so are you. You guys are not Don juans. Smoke x probably did you. What kind of DJ are u guys. You guys are both hanging each others nuts.

Smoke says your the man on everyone of his posts:crackup:. You guys are homosexuals, and thats cool. I bet I have fvcked more girls than both of u guys will ever fvck.

I think u guys should be banned from sosuave. Listen man I have seen your threads and know what you look like so lets not take it any farther than that.

Trust me fruit cake I will trump you on the pvssy card. The way u look and act you just don't match up with me.

Your threads suck idiot. Giving us advice from a homosexuals perspective

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Your boy is gay and so are you. You guys are not Don juans. Smoke x probably did you. What kind of DJ are u guys. You guys are both hanging each others nuts.

Smoke says your the man on everyone of his posts:crackup:. You guys are homosexuals, and thats cool. I bet I have fvcked more girls than both of u guys will ever fvck.

I think u guys should be banned from sosuave. Listen man I have seen your threads and know what you look like so lets not take it any farther than that.

Trust me fruit cake I will trump you on the pvssy card. The way u look and act you just don't match up with me.

Your threads suck idiot. Giving us advice from a homosexuals perspective
Bahahaha, you think that looks, and how you disagree with me is enough to trump my so called pvssiness?

But, you can keep thinking what you want *ignore*

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
SMOKE X- I can't believe your a homosexual. Your no bisexual your just gay and confused. I can't believe what sosuave has come too. We have a homo among us.
Yeah, I couldn't believe any guy would rate this chick a 9 like you did. It makes sense now though that you've came out of the closet. Stop making up crap and pretending you even know what an attractive female looks like to the males who are attracted to the female species, because it is obvious by this thread you have no idea and can't fake it anymore.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry i don't like the picture, no more than 5 from me. I would rather look at my gf instead by a long shot.

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
OzyBoy said:
Sorry i don't like the picture, no more than 5 from me. I would rather look at my gf instead by a long shot.
Yeah, and his girlfriend is related to Big Foot!

JK, I haven't seen his girlfriend. It was too dark. Kidding, again!