My girl has had sex before me

Sosa_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
We havnt even started kissing and she's alreading asking is that weird?

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme ask this....are you saying you're a virgin and she isn't, and you haven't kissed her yet she has brought up sex?

If so you are in a lucky situation although I hope you tread lightly...a girl that forward raises a few red flags.....if your looking for a quick sex encounter no big deal...but if you are looking for a quality girl I might suggest you do your homework on this chick....I pray for you she isn't a party favor.

Sosa_80

Don Juan
Reaction score
she also told me that it was a month ago? she used her ex and i dont know what to do, i didnt wanna know about her past but she just braught it up.
its kinda f'ed up

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...like I said.....sort out your priorities....are you in it for sex or do you want more........

If you want more I wouldn't highly recommend this girl (no offense) butif she is cool with admitting this so casually who knows what else she hass done. I come down to this...are you cool with being with her knowing about her past. If you think it is something that'll make you uncomfortable then say the hell with it....no girl is worth that in my opinion.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosa_80 said:
We havnt even started kissing and she's alreading asking is that weird?
Don't know what advise i should offer a 16 year old, but here is my input.

Sex is fun and for her to insist or mention it proves she enjoys it.

She shouldn't be able to put you under pressure to have sex and you should do it when you feel ready. If she values sex above you, then she needs to find some else who will supply her urges.

She is being honest with you. She may have thought that your under the assumption that she is a virgin and when the right time does come, she didn't want you to be shocked or surprised.

Either way, don't allow yourself to placed under pressure by her.

Have sex when you feel you are ready to do it!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that last line Zen.

It seems to me that shes the type of girl that had sex and now LOVES it. They exist I know quite a few of em.

You need to figure out how you feel about it and what you wanna do and where you want the relationship to go.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the type of girl that had sex and now LOVES it. They exist I know quite a few of em.

Yes, that should always be the only type of girl in your life.

I agree with Zen. To the op, are you worried about doing it and then her liking the other guy better? Whatever your concerns about that other guy might be, you are the one she wants now. He's probably sitting at home crying over her because he turned into an afc and chased her away.

Reaction score
Who cares dude.. most girls these days have f/cked at least 10 guys by the time they are 21 and that number is low. Get used to the sluttiness. This is 2008 not 1950.