My girl going to movie with her X

Justaguy254254

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so what if you're the ex boyfriend... what's a good plan to get the old girlfriend back if she's seeing the rebound guy? There probably isn't any, I know, other than waiting for her to contact me...right? If she calls then she misses me. Hah. If I contact her, I come across as the more needy person, of course... most likely. Hmmm.

Don't worry, if it did happen I wouldn't get hung up on her. She was a lot of fun in bed though, I'd enjoy a few more adventures with her.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be angry, just drop her ass like a sack of hot potatoes and move on to your next prospect. If she comes back go from there but that is not a good sign and if a girl I was dating told me that it's bye bye

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Hello, been a while since I posted...

This girl I am currently seeing for about 3 months, decided today that she would go for drinks and movies with her X-boyfriend which they broke up 4 months ago? Should I be angry at her?
first of all you have to realize that you are rebound material to this girl. Sometimes these relationships can work out, but most of the time the girl is just using you to fulfill a certain void, be it physical or emotional.

did she break up with him or him with her? If he did, and now she s hanging out with him again it means she s not over him. At this point you need to assess your situation: you are with a girl who likes somebody else better than you. do you want to keep this going?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
If i where you i would tell her that if shes going out "just as friends".. why cant you join in? if she says no.. then its true she wants to hook up with him.. if she says yes you should be able to tell if you "****ed" up their plans or theyre geniunly there as friends..

peace

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
decided today that she would go for drinks and movies with her X-boyfriend
She didn't just decide today. You just found out about it, is what happened.

If a man finds out his now girlfriend decides to hook up with her ex as "a friend" he should voice his displeasure. If a woman has high interest in her current boyfriend she will drop the EX quicker then...
A woman with genuine high interest wouldn't be bothering with an ex at all.

Voicing your "displeasure" will make a woman see just what it takes to get to you. Anytime forward going that she wants to bring you into line, she'll just call up her ex.

I'd say instead disappear for a while. No contact. She has to really *feel* that she's losing you. You have to make it real for them that way.

But first, I'd ask her if I can come along and bring a date.

Girls don't go out with their exes (especially to a movie) to remain "friends." They go to rekindle the flame.
Sometimes. But ALWAYS on the guy's part if he's the ex.

Other times, women like the attention/ego strokes they get from their exes, which is why they associate with them.

And sometimes it's to make their current boyfriend jealous.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
A woman with genuine high interest wouldn't be bothering with an ex at all. Voicing your "displeasure" will make a woman see just what it takes to get to you. Anytime forward going that she wants to bring you into line, she'll just call up her ex. I'd say instead disappear for a while. No contact. She has to really *feel* that she's losing you. You have to make it real for them that way.
Nail on the head hit!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Hello, been a while since I posted...

This girl I am currently seeing for about 3 months, decided today that she would go for drinks and movies with her X-boyfriend which they broke up 4 months ago? Should I be angry at her?
dump her ass. I wouldn't even think twice about it. That is so damn disrespectfull. She isn't LTR material anymore. She will call you insecure, but you have to maintain some level of self respect.

I would forget about her and then the next time she calls I would tell her you're going out with a new girl.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry buddy, you're the rebound guy! Don't be surprised at all when she calls you and tells you she "doesn't want to hurt your feelings and just wants to be friends".