My GF wants to meet my parents...cbf

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of about 2 months keeps nagging me about coming over to my house and meeting my parents.

I keep telling her itll be lame and I really dont want her to. My parents are annoying and nosy, and my house is a dump, but she keeps insisting.

I dont want her to. Ive been to her house, but just once. Shes seen my house from the outside, I dont get why she wants to come in, meet my family, see my room etc. We would even be able to do "stuff".

Its pissing me off. What do I do? Plus, one of my parents is ALWAYS home...soo... yeh... :yawn:

Kuroro

Don Juan
Reaction score
You put your foot down and say no, because it's not going to happen, and she's going to respect that.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
My girlfriend of about 2 months keeps nagging me about coming over to my house and meeting my parents.

I keep telling her itll be lame and I really dont want her to. My parents are annoying and nosy, and my house is a dump, but she keeps insisting.

I dont want her to. Ive been to her house, but just once. Shes seen my house from the outside, I dont get why she wants to come in, meet my family, see my room etc. We would even be able to do "stuff".

Its pissing me off. What do I do? Plus, one of my parents is ALWAYS home...soo... yeh... :yawn:
It's not the house she wants to meet, its not even your parents she wants to meet. It's the significance of the occasion that matters to her.

The fact your accepting her to see your nosy parents to her will indicate how much you want her in your life and in your family. Strange isn't it! But thats how girls think.

Since she already shown you her parents, she already shown you how significant you are to her. Want to return that?

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
It's not the house she wants to meet, its not even your parents she wants to meet. It's the significance of the occasion that matters to her.

The fact your accepting her to see your nosy parents to her will indicate how much you want her in your life and in your family. Strange isn't it! But thats how girls think.

Since she already shown you her parents, she already shown you how significant you are to her. Want to return that?
Bingo.

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im intrigued. Gone together for 2 months... and been to her house once?

What do you do when together? Must be the millionth date already!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got it made after she meets your folks. In my last relationship, I guess I can consider myself sorta lucky since all I had to meet was the parent (singular) and her big baboon brother.

The nagging thing was she kept trying to "qualify" me by taking me to meet all these other mother and father-figures of hers in order to seek validation upon me. I eventually called her out on this BS and other things as well and dropped her a$$. I never was truly happy in my 2 months with her and cut out finally.