my gf kissed another guy - update

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
Is this guy pugsley in disguise???
Me? Obviously not. I can assume that this is an older member of these boards. If so, then was he at least a cool guy ? I wouldn't wanna be compared to someone everyone hated or something.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Alpha Males let go when things get bad. An Alpha Male doesn't hold on to his girl even though she's a cheater because he "will miss her" or "feel lonely" he doesn't even think about that. He breaks it off when there is blatant disrespect (your girl) and goes back in the field to meet more worthy candidates because he knows he gets a lot of attention and he can have any girl he wants!

Your girl completely had you by the ballz, your emotions were/are fukin' with your logical judgement. Your girl probably cheated because of the distance between you and her guilty mind couldn't take it anymore. I already told you this once, but I'll tell you again. She didn't confess because she cares about your feelings, she confessed because she couldn't stand feeling GUILTY about her OWN FEELINGS!! (SELFISH) She completely lied to you about how the kiss went down and you should cut her outta of your life. Make sure the next girl you meet, you don't let her walk all over you.

PIMP

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right Pimp-sicle. I am moving on and i am already looking for another girl!

I will try to apply with that new girl what i've learned here and this should keep her IL high for a longer time. She also won't walk all over me like this girl has. I've learned quite some things thanks to this situation.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do have some thoughts on this version of the story and your buying it.

Can you say :

SUKA!!!!

But it's cool. When I tell stories like that to women, they want to believe in me so bad that they actually believe my bull**** stories.

So I know where your coming from. You definately don't want to have to go to the trouble of replacing her now do you. It would be better to buy into the story than to have to be alone and single now wouldn't it.

Now stop and ask yourself:

Why would your WOMAN, the girl that you *** inside of, the girl whom you have given a piece of yourself to, the girl whom you have such fond and deep feeling for...why would she go to another mans home to begin with?

I guess you would know the answer to that, since your her f*ckin man and she is your f*ckin woman, right?

I'm sure you don't care that she went into another mans personal abode and was kissed by him. Taken under his spell to follow him up there and....

Reaction score
A woman doesn't go into a man's apartment alone - only hors do this!!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your woman should NOT be going a guy's apartment, you know?

Downright awful. Pitch that *****.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again showing the stupidity of women who really, really think that men want to be their "friends" when in truth they just want to bone them...

Dumbasses who think men and women are "friends" take note.

Dietzcoi

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt even read your post.

But i hoped yuo dumped that ho

What kind of relationship can you have with that girl now?

F k her off.

Yo shouldnt have even had to ask here.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's over

Guys, it's over between me and that girl! I dont see why people keep replying, as i already said that she's gone from my life.

Thanks to all for enlightening me and allowing me to use my brain instead of my d!ck. Without so many of you telling me to open my eyes, i am not sure i would have dumped her. No, i would for sure NOT dumped her.

Thanks again and have a great day y'all!:)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
A woman doesn't go into a man's apartment alone - only hors do this!!!
That's right. Especially if she's in a relationship, unless, of course, she had other things on her mind......