My GF is too honest!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
We've been together for about 6 months now and the relationship is great. Good conversation, good sex, good times. Hands down, the best girl I ever dated.

She tells me everything, which is awesome because I can trust her. But the other day she said something that did not sit well with me...

We were talking about our fantasies and she asked what mine was. I told her that I had already fulfilled it by sleeping with 2 women at one time. She laughed and said that she had the same fantasy...so my first thought is "yay! another 3some!" but then she dropped the bomb on me.

She said her ultimate fantasy is to sleep with 2 GUYS!! :eek: She went on to say that she had never done it and probably never will because some things are better left to the imagination, but the idea turns her on immensely.

Now, while I appreciate her candor, I can't help but feel uncomfortable with her when she meets one of my attractive guy friends. In the back of my mind I imagine her fantasizing about the both of us DPing her or sum crazy sh!t. Also, the fact that she has not tried it makes me wonder if her curiosity will one day get the best of her.

Am I being stupid or is my discomfort normal?

Discuss...

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why this shocked you, I've heard numerous chicks say they wanted to be double teamed.

Really nothing you can do here. I wouldn't sweat over it.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
You're not stupid. It's a quite common fantasy, and the fact that she told you is a good sign.

I wouldn't sweat it. If it's not your thing, let her know that, but don't make a big deal out of it if everything else about her is great.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your fantasy is to sleep with two women (and what guy dosent have that fantasy, right?), why wouldnt one of hers be to sleep with two guys? DOnt you guys ever think about stuff like that?

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is no worse than what you just told her.

In fact, its exactly the same.

Don't let this stupid comment throw up your relationship. Screw the thought up in your mind and throw it away.

You sound like your in heaven, keep it that way. Later boss :).

danrizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you said yourself that you engaged in your fantasy which is basically the same as hers, but swapping around the genders. If she thinks about it, what's the big worry? She isn't actually doing it. Don't worry, things should be ok

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by danrizzy
you said yourself that you engaged in your fantasy which is basically the same as hers, but swapping around the genders. If she thinks about it, what's the big worry? She isn't actually doing it. Don't worry, things should be ok
he must feel good now getting the approval of a 15 year old ... not to be rude though

maybe you should hang out in the high school forum

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scoiland
he must feel good now getting the approval of a 15 year old ... not to be rude though

maybe you should hang out in the high school forum
:crackup:

Just when you think age doesn't matter on this site. ;-) Oh well.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it get you down, man. I have a twin brother and I know every girl that meets us instinctively wonders what it would be like to be DPed by us. Doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't do it with him ever. But hey! - if you didn't share an egg with the dude, what would it matter? There are worse fantasies for a girlfriend to have.