Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
WTF?

your on the path to ONE I TIS!

prevent this now....

ask her what she did today?

:)

if she lies then get rid of her! damn
WTF indeed. He's dating someone. A girlfriend. Ever heard of one of those? Finding evidence of and worrying about your girlfriend cheating is not "one-itis". :rolleyes: You guys need to stop throwing these ridiculous "DJ" terms around as if they actually apply to every situation. The people on this site are so retardedly anti-relationship/commitment it's sickening sometimes.

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she called me as usual. and she talked about stuff and i told her how me and my roommates had a party the other night.

her...oh yeah/

me...yeah oh yea/

her...well why didnt you invite me/

me...wait// because i knew you had exams and wanted to study. you were in the library last night when you called me so i didnt bother asking.

her...baby you know i would have come

///

this just boggled my mind. wtf is she talking about. pulling my leg like that. if i knew this is it i would have hit on some girls at the party.

so i was like

me...anyway ok ok well you know lets do dinner and movie at my place tomorrow.

her...uh well i got something else

me...didnt you say you finished your exams///

i was kind of frustrated at this point.

her...well yea but baby i gotta get ready for goin home and stuff

me...come on you know you want to

her...ah you know why do you always ...

me...always what/// you know what forget it. ill call you later

her...wait rob..

and i hung up on her. im not gonna call her. this makes me really pissed. wtf. shes called me back 7 times but im not gonna pick up. i really dont know what to say to her. shes obviously lying.

but if i tell her i found her email then shes gonna be like i dont trust her and bull**** like that. shes gonna make it look like i was the one who had doubts to start with. this is so classic ive seen stuff like this happen in movies ive seen my parents do **** like this ive even seen similar stories on the boards here. girl is doing someting with another guy and when the guy says he knows because he was snooping the girl makes it look like the guy doesnt trust her to start out with.

**** that. im not gonna call her. or what the heck do i do//

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
WTF?

your on the path to ONE I TIS!

prevent this now....

ask her what she did today?

:)

if she lies then get rid of her! damn
yea dude wtf you talking about. ive read this site. shes my damn gf not some girl i drool over. ive had sex with her plenty of times.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
wait 2 days, then talk with her. She's your GIRLFRIEND after all, agreeing with whoever it was that smashed one-itis here. :D

Whatever happens will happen.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF indeed. He's dating someone. A girlfriend. Ever heard of one of those? Finding evidence of and worrying about your girlfriend cheating is not "one-itis". You guys need to stop throwing these ridiculous "DJ" terms around as if they actually apply to every situation. The people on this site are so retardedly anti-relationship/commitment it's sickening sometimes.

you missed my point..if he doenst do anythign about this..but WORRIES....he could develop one i tis..if she is jerking him around.

so he has to take action!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
We should have a new rule

You don't have one-i-tis. Why? Because she's your girlfriend. But! If you worry about it and don't do anything, then you can start to have it! That's Bad!

See? Stated point. Stated Why. Stated additional unspoken argument?

Life is so...omgish...simple.

^^,

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have one-i-tis. Why? Because she's your girlfriend. But! If you worry about it and don't do anything, then you can start to have it! That's Bad!
thanks....:) thats exactly what I meant! glad someone got it!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrRob
me...anyway ok ok well you know lets do dinner and movie at my place tomorrow.

her...uh well i got something else

me...didnt you say you finished your exams///

i was kind of frustrated at this point.

her...well yea but baby i gotta get ready for goin home and stuff

She is lying.

A girl who loves her boyfriend would want to see him before she goes home and not make plans without him. Her answer is vague and she got flustered twice!! Doesn't look good, your instincts appear to be correct.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who loves her boyfriend would want to see him before she goes home and not make plans without him. Her answer is vague and she got flustered twice!! Doesn't look good, your instincts are correct.
percisely...get to the bottomline with her....!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a smart cookie friv. ^^,
indeed you are.

to break this down for the origional poster.

1. if she is in love with u...or loyal..she tells u everything..exp if she is meeting a guy for lunch.

2. she will see u before she goes home..she should want to spend all the time she can muster on you.

that leads you to take action..and find out whats up..confront..oh well u snooped..everyone snoops or would if they had access.

if u dont do anything you will worry..this will create an imbalance in the relationship...if left unchecked you may get one i tis.

right now it might not seem possible..but this is a story thats been played here over and over again.

remember this is about YOU NOT HER!

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, where the hell is she going? Is she planning to go away from you for the christmas break, and doesn't wanna see you? When's she leaving?

Anyways, ditch the b1tch. Friv and the smart cookie are right. Find someone else and see if you can get laid before christmas ;)

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

so anyway me and my gf have been datin for like 4 months and i have acc ess to her email so i was checkin today and i found shes havin lunch with some other dude......

People who don't respect other's privacy tend to have little respect for themselves.

i dont want her cheatin on me....but she lives like 20 min away from me....school is out for break now and so we dont see each other as much like maybe 2-3 times a week

I sense clinginess, you want to see your girl more than 2-3 times a week? What do you mean you don't want her cheating on you? You can't even prevent that from happening

what do i tell her when she calls/

Tell her that you'll begin to read the DJ Bible and look up relationship books so you can be a better boyfriend and a better person

oh and I just read further statements by you, FUK YOU for not including important details.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start looking for a new GF. Whats gonna happen is gonna happen and you shouldn't be surprised or upset about it.

Don't ask for a reason, don't validate yourself, don't entertain any arguments.

Don't be upset!!!! Just accept it and let it go.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wo't work

Divorce greatly increases the suicide rate for men and does not affect the suicide rate in women.

Men fall in love sooner than women.

Nexting like crazy won't work.

All women will cheat if the right structure at the right time is used on them. All women.

Nexting like crazy just gets you laid less often. Sure, you should let her know she has to live by your rules if she wants to sleep with you. This is a cover, though.

What was the goal here? What did this accomplish? Is this getting the guy laid?

It didn't work at all! See I would've done whatever it takes to get her over. Yes, I would've isolated her. Next, I would've told her a friend saw her out with a guy. Finally, I would've told her to sleep with me or I won't believe that she's into me and not him. I'd tell her to prove it.

If she leaves you're in no worse position than never speaking to her again. You're already ****listed with her immediate friends anyway.

Hiding for a day or two can work if the girl is really into you. Nexting never works. Nexting doesn't help guys get laid unless someone is just wasting his time or is totally outragious or ugly.

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls have a lot of guy friends, like my g/f it took me a while to get used to it but she grew up around guys, had A LOT of guy friends, most were older bigger rugby guys that treated her like a little sister and would kick the **** out of anyone who messed with her, none of them ever tried to make a move on her nore did she ever try on them. She still hangs out with a lot of guy friends, goes to the bar and what not. It is possable for a guy to go places with a girl as friends, even if they do pay. Think of yourself, have you ever gone out to a place with a girl just as friends?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrRob
and i hung up on her. im not gonna call her. this makes me really pissed. wtf. shes called me back 7 times but im not gonna pick up. i really dont know what to say to her. shes obviously lying.

but if i tell her i found her email then shes gonna be like i dont trust her and bull**** like that. shes gonna make it look like i was the one who had doubts to start with. this is so classic ive seen stuff like this happen in movies ive seen my parents do **** like this ive even seen similar stories on the boards here. girl is doing someting with another guy and when the guy says he knows because he was snooping the girl makes it look like the guy doesnt trust her to start out with.

**** that. im not gonna call her. or what the heck do i do//
Relax...

Don't let your imagination ruin your relationship. Ask her what she did the day she was supposed to go out with this guy? If she stumbles around and you can tell that she's lying then ask her a few questions like... "What's going on?" If she continues to feed you a line of bullsh*t then hit the road. But, don't jump to premature conclusions and f*ck up your relationship for no reason.

Like the majority of the population, this guy could just be your average AFC dork who send her emails and kisses her a$$, if this is the case then you have nothing to worry about.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trust is gone. You don't trust her, she can't trust you (you sneek into her e-mail)!

The relationship is over. Move on to someone you can trust, and next time be someone she can trust.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill tell you what, I know deep inside, your feeling upset. My Approach would be....... to be real nice to her.. if she says she cant hang out or cant meet because shes "getting ready to go home and stuff" just simply say...... Ohh i understand Sweetheart, you have things to do, i dont wanna get in ya way. By you saying this... she will be content because now that ur outta the way, she can do whatever she wants without feeling guilty.. try and Catch her...... try calling her up at a time shes out.. if something sounds off.. or if she speaks to you differently or... acts too busy for u.. or even worse... u call a couple of times and her phone rings and then gets turned off... Just think to yourself.. "Shes playing herself, i dont have time for this.. I can bag a better chick, one whos gonan wanna hang out with me, without making up bull****" Im telling you right now, Women play the BS game when they are trying to hide something.. and even tho shes with you.... if she found someone more interesting to her, she will hold on to you as insurance,, incase the other guy doesnt work out.. But ur a man, a man with options.. and shes not the Only girl out there. Theres always someone better and nicer. Pay attention to her excuses, her voice, her actions.