my gf is going on date with other dude/

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys first i have to say i have problem with my keyboard because last night me and my roommates had this kickass party and some ***** spilt her drink on.my computter.

so my space bar isnt working now and some buttons...but enter works and i dont want to visit this site on my roommates pc because i dont want them to know i come here...

so anyway me and my gf have been datin for like 4 months and i have acc ess to her email so i was checkin today and i found shes havin lunch with some other dude......

i dont know the dude but that **** is messed up what do i tell her because actually she never gave me her email password i just found it one day when she was chekin her email on my comp....

i dont want her cheatin on me....but she lives like 20 min away from me....school is out for break now and so we dont see each other as much like maybe 2-3 times a week

i need some help.

what do i tell her when she calls/

thaks rob

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you can just ctrl-c a space somewhere and ctrl-v it whenever you need to.

Also, "going to lunch" does not necessarily constitute as dating someone. I know that for a fact. If your relationship is going fine and she doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would cheat for no apparant reason, she probably isn't.

Is she the type of girl who has guy friends?

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah my god that was strenuous. thanks. now i edited but still my shift doesnt work properly

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
higuys first i have to say i have problem with my keyboard because last night me and my roommates had this kickass
party and some ***** spilt her drink on my computter so my space bar isnt working now and some buttons but enter
works and i dont want to visit this site on my roommates pc because i dont want them to know i come here

so anyway me and my gf have been datin for like 4 months adn i have acc ess to her email so i was checkin today
and i found shes havin lunch with some other dude

i dont know the dude but that **** is messed up what do i tell her because actually she never gave me her email
password i just found it one day when she was chekin her email on my comp

i dont want her cheatin on me but she lives like 20 min away from me school is out for break now and so we dont
see each other as much like maybe 2-3 times a week

i need some help

what do i tell her when she calls/

thaks rob
God bless "find/replace"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Snooping! Bad!

But while we're here, keep snooping and SAY NOTHING. Then..when that guy replies about that lunch, you got your beliefs settled.

Then you'll have to post a whole new topic on how to tell her you've snooped on her, and that you found out she cheated.

You see her 2 to 3 times a week..? And it's break? Think about it...if you have a nice long break...and you have a girlfriend...I would try to take her out..eh?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of partying all night like a block head, why don't you give the girl some emotional support. That's all women want.

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't you call her up and get her to goto lunch with you? If she can't than ask what's she up to. If she tells ya, than you know. If she lies, than you know. IGHT?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be better if you were able to give the exect content of the email word for word. Was it her reply to a guy's request? if so how did the guy ask her to go to lunch with him?

DjD

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if she has lots of guy friends or not. she has like maybe two or three guys she hangs otu with and stuff but thats her business. we dont really mind each others friends much.

i mean im not insecure or anything. i just dont want her cheating on me because she lives far away now and we dont see each other much. and the reason we dont see each other its because its different from seeing each other everyday like we used to. so i kind of like being away a little but at the same time i really dont want to lose her to some other douche.

i was partying because we just finished with finals me and my roommates so we were just trying to relax a bit. i think our relationship is a bit different so its not like she needs emotional support and stuff like taht much. its like were exclusive but its just the same seeing each other and sex you know/

if she calls and wants to talk well talk. but its not like she called or said anything. she does sometime but its weird that she just ask some other guy to have lunch with her.

gimme a sec ill copy the emails here.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say nothing about the guy. However, find out when the lunch is planned, and try to casually invite her to a date at that time. If she comes clean, let her go. However, if she starts making up weird excuses about how her fish got a cold and she has to babysit it, start looking for someone else.

EDIT: Didn't see reagan's post. Soz.

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
> Date: Tues, 13 Dec 2005 23:02:40 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: hey girl
> From: ------
> To: -----
>
> hey ------,
>
> finally done with my exams for the quarter!! yay!!!
>
> Hope yours went good too ;)
>
> i was gonna have lunch with ----- and ----- tomorrow but they have exams, lol.
> you should come instead. besides, i probably won’t see you until after break, so
> it should be fun.
>
> Call me --- ---- ---
>
> <3 ------

ok there. i used ctrl-c and ctrl-v to take it into word and then edited it so that the names and emails are all ------s.

that guy hasnt replied yet but i dont know if he called her or not. wtf guys. i mean i dont think we were ever unhappy. she likes me a lot. she buys me stuff too. i mean i dont know. this is my second gf. my last relationship last 3 years. really broke my heart. then i found this site and got myself together. im doing everything right this time. i just dont know.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not a good thing that your girl is going on a date with another dude.

It's unfortunate you found out about it by snooping, but if she's hiding it from you there's something wrong.

These situations are difficult, but there is one thing you can do that will make a world of difference:

Be willing to walk away.

That means, if you find out she's been seeing another guy, you have to dump her - quickly and mercilessly. Then she knows that she either has to play by your rules, or lose you forever.

This is hard thing to learn.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrRob
> Date: Tues, 13 Dec 2005 23:02:40 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: hey girl
> Wrom: EXCAXZ
> To: -----
>
> hey ------,
>
> finally done with my exams for the quarter!! yay!!!
>
> Hope yours went good too ;)
>
> i was gonna have lunch with ----- and ----- tomorrow but they have exams, lol.
> you should come instead. besides, i probably won’t see you until after break, so
> it should be fun.
>
> Call me --- ---- ---
>
> <3 ------

ok there. i used ctrl-c and ctrl-v to take it into word and then edited it so that the names and emails are all ------s.

that guy hasnt replied yet but i dont know if he called her or not. wtf guys. i mean i dont think we were ever unhappy. she likes me a lot. she buys me stuff too. i mean i dont know. this is my second gf. my last relationship last 3 years. really broke my heart. then i found this site and got myself together. im doing everything right this time. i just dont know.
Hmm. It looked fairly innocent to me (girls do have guy friends, and they do go out and eat with them occasionally) until I saw the little <3 heart. I don't know what that means. You say you guys now live far away from each other.....do you think she could be using that distance as an excuse to be seeing other people?

And what the hell are you doing snooping through her email in the first place?

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disconnect
Say nothing about the guy. However, find out when the lunch is planned, and try to casually invite her to a date at that time. If she comes clean, let her go. However, if she starts making up weird excuses about how her fish got a cold and she has to babysit it, start looking for someone else.

EDIT: Didn't see reagan's post. Soz.
kinda too late for that now. i guess she had lunch with him today if i assume it happened.

i dont know. we never really got into each others business the whole time. never really cared for each others friends. but now that i got her email password and i see this stuff it makes me feel like im not good enough for her that she has to go on dates with other guys/

i guess this time it slipped but next time ill try and arrange something at the same exact time she has it set with someone else. good tip thanks.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the guy? If they were friends for longer than you and her were dating, let it go.

If you can find out when the 'date' is taking place, do as advised in previous posts. Else, just let it go and see if she starts behaving strangely.

Also, there's no shame in snooping. :)

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
Hmm. It looked fairly innocent to me (girls do have guy friends, and they do go out and eat with them occasionally) until I saw the little <3 heart. I don't know what that means. You say you guys now live far away from each other.....do you think she could be using that distance as an excuse to be seeing other people?

And what the hell are you doing snooping through her email in the first place?
yeah same here. until i saw the <3 and call me i thought its just another freind.

i mean she uses that stuff like <3 and xoxoxoxoxo when she emails me sometime but mostly we talk on the phone or text message. like i dont know how close she is with her other friends. shes kind of flirty but i dont know.

she still lives on campus and i went home for the break. but when she goes home shes gonna be like 30min from me.

but anyway i got her password when she checked her email on my computer once in my room. you know you can tell the computer to save passwords/ so everytime i go into my school webmail her id and password is just there. its too easy to not be curious

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

your on the path to ONE I TIS!

prevent this now....

ask her what she did today?

:)

if she lies then get rid of her! damn