My gf doesnt want to go to homecoming with me.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the deal here? Ive probably talked and asked her about it 50 times now and she always makes up some bs excuse. saying first cus i joined the gym, then because i dumped her, then because now shes going with her friends, and now that shes only going to be there for 5 minutes and then come to my house (which i dont believe cus igot off the phone with her and i got angry because she was looking for a nice dress to wear there). So yeah... is this bad?

she says all her friends boy friends arent goign with them I DONT BELIEVE HER AND EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE I DONT CARE, THIS IS US NOT THEM, YOU KNOW?

second of all, she says that shes just goign to danec with her girl friends YEAH RIGH!!!

3rd of all, she says homecoming is just a celebration for foot ball players and i acted afc, and then im like so ur going to dance with them huh and shes like they probably wont go to homecoming without dates LMAO, WOW MY GF LOOKS HIGHLY OF THEM NOW. ****ING BTCH SLUT.

ok am i over reacting???!!?!!

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
If by over reacting you mean 'utterly insane for not sticking to your dumping guns' then yes.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
PLEASE give me advice that i can actually fit into my head.

if you have a girl friend and she doesnt want to take you to her homcoming dance and u graduated from highschool and this is her last year of highschool, and supposedly she loves u and wants to spend the rest of her life with you but she doesnt even take u to her fcking dance. WOULD you think something is up??

FCKING BTCH ***** SLUT.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are overreacting. Surely you don't need your GF (or dumped GF?) to have a good time.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, something is up.

In fact, the relationship is over.

In fact, you ended it.

That was five days ago. Are you telling us you DON'T REMEMBER DOING THAT!?

You've got bigger problems than chicks, buddy.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is turning into a load of crock.

You've already supposedly dumped her twice. And you've had a lot of people give you advice, that funnily enough, you don't even want. It's all about the attention, not the problem.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:

if you have a girl friend and she doesnt want to take you to her homcoming dance and u graduated from highschool and this is her last year of highschool, and supposedly she loves u and wants to spend the rest of her life with you but she doesnt even take u to her fcking dance. WOULD you think something is up??

FCKING BTCH ***** SLUT.
Sounds like that time of the month.. for you, Because if i had to guess i would say YOU have the vagina in this relationship not her. I swear the general forum is becoming a mess that im slowly not coming to. Its the same crap everyday. OMFG WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WAA WAA. Grow some f-ing balls. Go to the home coming with someone else or alone. F her and her games. Shes sucking someone elses dik. I laughed so hard when you said "she wants to spend the rest of my life with me". I sleep with married woman that have already given there vows of "till death due us part" or till another better guy comes into the picture because im bored of your repetitive ass. Grow the hell up and post in the highschool forum. General is already a mess with crap like this.

Next her its that simple. Shes playing games, you do not play games but your a player till the end. F this and F u. Jesus christ...

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see if people have a huge problem with my threads why the hell they have to come into it... just stay out !

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103783

OMFG YOUR A LOSER!1111 LOL

Weak_Game said:
Update:

I asked how she acted. I asked if she "acted single". When it came down to it. She claims shes very flirty. But she didn't go home with anyone. So all within a week shes already moving on. I got very afcish and asked if she missed me etc. Nothing came from her. But shes coming to talk to me possibly tomorrow to get her stuff.

Very much so weak game. 1 week? 1 WEEK AND YOU WANT TO CRY?! loooooooool. i bet you have weak game and your weak at the gym too. :) oh and weak at work. Hell, weak at life. I dont need you to take your anger out in my threads. Get out loser, get a job for christ sakes, im glad im keeping u from the forums u need to get a life already.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit defensive are we?

3 agitated posts to my one. I have enough trouble walking as it is with you riding on my nuts. Were here to discuss your problems. Not mine. Remember?

This is why i don't post in general anymore. It reeks of the Highschool forum.

I once jacked off 15 times in 1 day. now that was tiring,. my **** almost fell off.
I dont need Virgins telling me I have weak_game.

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103783

OMFG YOUR A LOSER!1111 LOL

Very much so weak game. 1 week? 1 WEEK AND YOU WANT TO CRY?! loooooooool. i bet you have weak game and your weak at the gym too. :) oh and weak at work. Hell, weak at life. I dont need you to take your anger out in my threads. Get out loser, get a job for christ sakes, im glad im keeping u from the forums u need to get a life already.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danni... For the 3rd time you are blinded by "love"...
DO YOU EVEN HAVE FRIENDS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL YOUR GIRLFRIEND goes to? Ask them about your girl...

Its over dude, you dumped her and now you are being SUPER AFC... You are just prolonging the end... If you were a real DJ she wouldn't think about going to some little dance... With out doubt I know there is another guy maybe multiple guys she likes...

YOU HAVE DUG A HOLE THAT YOU CAN NOT GET OUT OF...
Maybe just maybe if you slowly drop her, in the summer yal can date again...

I highly suggest you find a rebound/new girlfriend!

You can not ask for advice and get defensive...
You should be happy we are beating the truth into you...

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait... If she is going to home coming...
That means she has a date...
WHO IS HER DATE!?
HAHAHAHA, and why won't she let you even come and watch?
You are getting played bro...

Sorry to be so blunt, but you need it...
When I am AFC I'm sure you'll help me...

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's over? Stop worrying about it, talking about it, and get on your with your life. Didn't work the first time, so its not gonna work the second time.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods please move this to the appropriate forum. Thanks in advance.
It's sometimes known as the "circular file," "file 13," or the "sh1tcan." Wherever troll posts go.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:

FCKING BTCH ***** SLUT.
Dasani, you keep asking people here "what do I do?" "what do I do?" and we give the best advice we see fit. Then you go out and do something stupid which is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE.

You want people to tell you things that make you feel better. But when when they tell you the truth like "DUMP THE B*TCH"... you post something stupid like above.

DasaniWater said:
Yeah. Okay buddy. This isn't what you wanted to hear eh?

So you know what? Shut the f*ck up you troll.

We all know you're going to go out to do something completely retarted like buy her a car to sleep with you, appologive FOR EVERYTHING you do. Call her 30 times/day. And other creepy obsessive behaviour simply because YOU'RE SO DAMN THICK IN THE HEAD.

I'm going to tell you the truth once more:

1. She doesn't really like you. She just likes your money since she can spend it on all the cool sh*t she wouldn't DARE waste her own money on.

2. She thinks you're creepy. (You call 30 times in ONE DAY??!!)

3. She doesn't call or make plans often because she doesn't really like you. She does it "just enough" to lead you on. (And take advantage of point #1.)

4. She is seeing someone else or looking around. I can tell you that the second she finds a guy who is better than you... your ass is out the door. She's just with you because she has nothing better to do.

5. She is going to the Dance with another dude. And he is going to bang your girl ALL NIGHT LONG! You had your chance with her. You blew it by being a creepy, insecure, pvssy with NO BALLS. Now a real man will step in and take the b*tch and F*CK her like you couldn't do.