my gf answers the phone at 2am from some other guy

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
~ªêQµïTª$~ are you the type of guy who likes disrespect, if you live with a girl that relationship is kinda serious enough for it to not having to put up with your gf awnsering calls at 2 am, now its not just one call so its not this ramdom drunk dude who called her, its not about being ''insecure'' like you say, its about being a man and not take that kind of $hit from your girl.

And like some dude here posted, guys dont call girls at 2 am to chit chat, they call to know if she wants to F*ck, and if shes awnsering the calls its because shes if probably f#cking with him during the day or is planning to.

~ªêQµïTª$~ kind of wrong in your posts, you want to seem as if you know everthing and man, youre lacking alot of knowledge.
You dont have to make a fight about a phone call, girls do that not guys, you just dont put up with sh!t...

Iam not trying to be negative or positive here, its just the way disrespect is being the big issue here.

Dont be the kind of guy who would be ok if his girl cheated on him just because you dont wanna seem ''INSECURE''

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ok... i see what u are saying, but there is no need to jump to conclusioins...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~

I think that at THIS point, he should just ask her nicely to not answer any phone calls at 2am, and to please turn her phone off or switch it to silent when they sleep.

Laterz... [/B]

Ask her nicely? What the Fock is wrong with you, it seems like if youre asking permission, in the first place the girl dosent need to be asked to turn or lower the volume on her phone, she should already know that its disrespectful already. Man you sound like complete afc

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chilax..

hahaha...

J.R.G.G: easy tiger... I DID agree that its wrong answering the phone at 2am in the morning, yes, but in general, if another guy phones your gf, there shouldnt be a problem with her answering her phone, and if you have a problem with other guys phoning her on occasion, then you ARE insecure.

And yes... ask her NICELY, so that she wont feel like she is being "bossed around", and the chances of a fight will be minimal. no1 is saying that you cannot set rules etc, just do it in a nice way, without tuning her etc, because besides for answering the phone at 2am in the morning, she hasnt done anything wrong!

Laterz...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: chilax..

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
J.R.G.G: easy tiger... I DID agree that its wrong answering the phone at 2am in the morning
female answering some guy's call at 2am in the morning = the other guy thats giving it to her when she is away from home.

gentlemen, lets do a rundown of the list from what gt2345 said about his girl, shall we?
flirt = check
lots of boyfriends = check
AW = check
answering mans call at 2am in the morning = check

translation = gt2345, if I were you I wouldn't kiss your girlfriend too much, you are probably tasting some other guy's oscar meyers weiner when you do! ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

ffs! .. u know what... FINE.. tell your gf to f*ckoff, tell her that she is cheating on you, tell her that she is wrong answering other guys calls (in general, not at 2am), tell her to get the f*ck out your house... I'm sure if u do all that u'll be happiyer.... RUGHT GUYS? *looks at everyone else thats telling him to do just that!* .... pffffffft.... :down:

Laterz...

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I live at her house for free I dont pay for anything expect I buy her food and stuff. I know she answers calls to fvkc with guys cause shes and AW likes the attention. I guess just as long as she doesnt fvck anyone its ok. I did not bring this up to her recently but I have before. I know she would bring up some sh*t if i did the same though. Some of you guys cant honestly tell me that you wouldnt say anything or feel a little insecure if you so guys called your gf at 2 am after she went out tot he bars

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gt2345
. Some of you guys cant honestly tell me that you wouldnt say anything or feel a little insecure if you so guys called your gf at 2 am after she went out tot he bars
Now she goes out to bars without you?! I believe we had a similar thread that pretty much narrow it down that if your girl has many "Girls Night Out" and goes out to bars to drink and flirt, its just a matter of time before she will hook up with someone else.

Your gut feeling tells you not to trust her, and maybe you should listen to it.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets make this REAL EASY

would you pick up the damn phone if some average sue called you? and in the ladies case average joe? at 2 in the friggin morning..

calls that late just get silenced from me and ignored unless i actully like the person and want to either get with them or bang the shyt outta them.

end

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if the girl is an attention wh0re? they just like the attention if they dont pick up the phone then theyll lose it right? i do love her but i would pick up the phone just to keep someone in line just in case something ever happened

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it happens one time, she probally did not know who was calling and answered because it was the middle of the nite and thought it must be important.

if it continues to happen, then i would say something was up.

some guys do not understand to stop calling when a girl is involved with someone else. they think they can still sway her to go their way.

i would investigate.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice Kitten,

These guys are getting all worked up when it may just be some lame guy trying to get with her. Relax a bit...Yes if this guy calls her all the time and she picks up that is a problem...But one damn phone call, and you get freaked out? That is insecure as hell, and totally not Don Juan style.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all your misusing the term Attention *****. An attention w-hore has severe problems, they lie, cheat, manipulate all due to a life filled with psycho abuse and chaos.

Now, if your gf likes attention from guys then she IS NOT a attention w-hore, she's NORMAL!! DJDamage is giving you advice based on your assumption that she's a full blown attention w-hore. Tell us some background on your girl.

-Has she been abused?
-How's her relationship with her parents?
-Does she drink a lot when she's pissed or sad?
-Does she lie?

Answers to those questions will help us give you better advice.
If she's "normal" (LOL) then I'd ask her about it without looking insecure or getting upset. If she has a valid explanation, then drop it! If it happens again however, then I'd start to get a little suspicious. Your GUT FEELING is NEVER wrong, always trust it.

PIMP

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Investigate. That's a nice word used by penkitten. I wonder why so many of you so easily assume the worse. So many of you think you "know" the truth. Think you "know" what's going down. Of course you may turn out right some of the time if you're lucky, but what sort of advice is that man?

Please quit it with the "This is what is going on and this is what you should be doing" crap. Worse part is that this sort of advice gets dished out after the poster tells only one story about his issue. And this story isn't one that has the girl being caught naked with some other guy.

Why don't we all just instill more fear into the minds of men? Fear the deviant nature of women. Fear the potential pain they may cause us. Fear all this, and fear it all without evidence.

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to go into detail about her life I didnt give the whole picture of her. She is an AW I can go on and on of why she is one. I have no idea why I am with her but I guess its cause I love her

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to go into detail about her life I didnt give the whole picture of her. She is an AW I can go on and on of why she is one. I have no idea why I am with her but I guess its cause I love her
Well you pretty much answered my questions without answering my questions!! Hate to jump to conclusions but your fuvked bro!! You already said it yourself, you have NO IDEA why your with her. That's never good, but you need to stop acting out and being Captian Save a Ho. This girl doesn't have your best interest in mind she's a emotional vampire who is slowly suxing the life outta you.

PIMP

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants to cheat on you, she will, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

IF a girl does not want to cheat on you, she won't, and there is nothing the other guys can do about it.

There is absolutely no purpose in trying to "minimize" her "exposure" to cheat possibilities. It just makes you look weak and further decreases the chances she wants to be faithful.

Let them do as they will, if you are as good as you think you are, they will honor you and not cheat.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT? I shouldn't have even bothered with this thread then. You come on here, post your problems and the issues you are facing and you don't even want to give everyone a clear picture so that we can understand your situation more accurately. What is it that you are seeking anyway man?

Plus you sound so much like those abused hopeless woman with your "He's a jerk and all but I still love him" crap. Where's your spine dude?