My GF 3yrs kissed someone else

Vus21

Reaction score
Why do women suck sooo bad? Soo anyways my GF just told me she kissed someone at a club 2 weeks ago. The story behind this is that she was away and we were on the verge of breaking up. She said that in her mind things were beyond repair already And this happened while going out w friends. She says it was quick meaningless and with a random person who initiated it and she stopped it very quickly out of guilt. After this event without knowing about it I told her we should end things. Since then she apologized for the way things have been going lately and she told me she wants to work on things if I am willing and I agreed and things have been great soo far and she told me about this because she does not want this new beginning without being truthfull. This is so crappy.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude a woman always and i mean ALWAYS tones down the story
they will tell you probably 30-40% of what happened.
kissed =fvcked
she probably had ONS with the guy.

there could be many reasons why she confessed to you but it's definitely NOT honesty.women dont have any concept of honor or honesty.

wake up,unplug , and live your life for yourself,she is just a decoration in your life, just that, a replaceable decoration.

Vus21

Reaction score
Why does she want to work on anything then? What's the point for her? Also what is the point of telling me something I would have never found out?

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't phucking generalize like that,switch.

Anyway , OP , it happened. That won't change.

Take a few moments and think if this girl is worth it. Really think it through. If she is , and only if she is , work things out.

Be glad she told you. Not too many people have what it takes to admit their ****-ups like that.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
if it was just a kiss, why even tell you? there is more to this, she is confessing guilt but you arent being made aware of why.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she cheated on you....it is what it is..now you guys can have an open relationship if you want, though and you can have some freedom...or just do what you were going to do before and dump her...no need to make this a dramatic situation, though....if you do stay with her, you have a license to cheat whenever you want...which is pretty good if you ask me

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vus21 said:
Why does she want to work on anything then? What's the point for her? Also what is the point of telling me something I would have never found out?
A woman will do this for one reason only - to assuage her feeling of guilt. As was mentioned above, most women have zero concept of honor.

Tell me, what were the problems that put you both on the verge of breakup at that time?

Boscus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
A woman will do this for one reason only - to assuage her feeling of guilt. As was mentioned above, most women have zero concept of honor.

Tell me, what were the problems that put you both on the verge of breakup at that time?
+1

Also, when a woman cheats, she gets a rush of emotions, and what do women love more than emotions? nothing hahaha

my advice:

Tell her ''Ya that's awesome! '' then **** her up the ass!

or, if you are hurt, **** her in the ass, then leave...give your time to another woman, because your time and attention is what woman want...

btw, this chick seems to have no respect for you...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dude a woman always and i mean ALWAYS tones down the story
they will tell you probably 30-40% of what happened.
kissed =fvcked
she probably had ONS with the guy.

there could be many reasons why she confessed to you but it's definitely NOT honesty.women dont have any concept of honor or honesty.

wake up,unplug , and live your life for yourself,she is just a decoration in your life, just that, a replaceable decoration.
This

Atom Smasher said:
And this as a general rule pretty much explains women behaviour and yes we can generalize as much as we can generalize that men want fresh meat more than second hand one.

Vus21 said:
Why do women suck sooo bad? Soo anyways my GF just told me she kissed someone at a club 2 weeks ago. The story behind this is that she was away and we were on the verge of breaking up.
So she is already taking away fault from her behaviour and placing it on her emotions due to factors outside her will.
She said that in her mind things were beyond repair already And this happened while going out w friends.
Again emotions and suffering...she is somehow a victim of the situation hinting that her friends may have had a role and pushed her

She says it was quick meaningless and with a random person who initiated it and she stopped it very quickly out of guilt.
Again she has no fault since it was him to start, she then tells you how meaningless that guy was, yet they kissed...dont know u mate but I usually dont kiss random girls if Im not attracted to them

After this event without knowing about it I told her we should end things. Since then she apologized for the way things have been going lately and she told me she wants to work on things if I am willing and I agreed and things have been great soo far and she told me about this because she does not want this new beginning without being truthfull. This is so crappy.
Maybe I watched too many conspiracy movies but it seems to me this is feasibility study to see what she can do without conseguences and in which way she can fix the mess she does and now far she can go given the right manipulation meaning.

So not only she drop any blame for her behaviour but indirectly expect you to do something for her (thats what she means when she ask if you are willing to work on issues).

I bet this girl cant even find the west while watching the sun but sure as hell is a master manipulator, guess the hamster powered brains women have get the update only in certain sectors but those sectors and top tech.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I had an eerily similar experience a few years ago.

I was in an LTR for 1 year, already bored as hell. Really didn't want her anymore and she knew it deep down.

So one night she goes out with her friends to another city. She invites me, but I wanted to take the opportunity to go out on my own. I told her to have fun.

I see her the next day, and she's acting weird. I tell her I want to know what's up, she starts crying and says she has to confess something. Tells me she kissed another guy in a club, and gave him her phone number (though the guy lived in another state). She just started bawling at this point, telling me how sorry she was.

So I sat there, wondering, "why would she tell me this? She knows I'm already thinking about dumping her, why is she risking the relationship?"

I believe it was her way of manipulating me into chasing after her, of getting me to "want" her again.

I did wonder about whether she actually fuked the guy. Looking back, I don't think she did. But she later admitted to "making out" with him, and I wouldn't be surprised if she let him finger her or maybe even gave him some hand action.

So anyway, I dumped her. When we got back to her place, I went inside and took the lingerie I had just bought for her birthday. I don't remember what I said at the time, but it was something about her being a hor and I'm not paying for her to dress like a slvt for other men.

She was going crazy, it was hilarious. She physically blocked me from walking out the door. I eventually had to move her out of the way. And she kept grabbing me on the way out.

She chased me very hard for a while after that, and I finally took her back after I think 3-4 months. I don't think I've ever had a stronger frame in a relationship than I did with her after that point. She was in complete submission. Of course, I got bored with her all over again in a few months and dumped her again.

Just some thoughts.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she fuked him, she would've never told me about him.

Women are sometimes secretive and cunning.

She was using him as leverage, nothing more.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
If she fuked him, she would've never told me about him.

Women are sometimes secretive and cunning.

She was using him as leverage, nothing more.
when they say nothing happened.... they kissed.

when they say they only kissed... they fvcked.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
when they say nothing happened.... they kissed.

when they say they only kissed... they fvcked.
Meh...I don't know about that. There a lot of instances that go both ways here. How many times have you went to party, bar, whatever and kissed a girl but never brought her home? I've lost count.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women always minimize the degree of their misactions.

try asking how many partners she has had, multiply by 3.

same with "kissing" = which really equals sex.

expos: yes but with kissing, you wouldn't even bring it up cuz there isn't much guilt.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
when she says she kissed him, the part of him she kissed was below the waist