My game was soooooo off tonight...

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were some parties around campus, so I figured, since I'm done with my finals, why not enjoy the alcohol and socializing?

The whole night was a **** load of rejections. One after another. Despite having drank a decent amount, I still was a tad reluctant to approach the way I normally do (I dunno, tonight, even tho I was drunk, I approached less than when I'm sober), chicks wouldn't give me eye contact, and when I started up a convo, they seemed uninterested. These are chicks I KNOW I could pull if I were my normal self. I dunno, tonight just wasn't my night.

I can't really explain it, but I'll just have to forget about and remember that there will be many other parties. It's just strange that, for some reason I can't pinpoint, my game was really off.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just happens man. It's like in sport you will always have atleast one off day just don't let it happen too much and do your own stuff and then you should be right.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say you weren't giving off a good vibe. ever go in a room and instantly you could cut the tension with a knife. i know it's just a feeling but it comes out through body language. sometimes you can talk like your the most confident person in the room but if your body is saying something different then people can pick that up.

you'll bounce back

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
The whole night was a **** load of rejections. One after another. Despite having drank a decent amount, I still was a tad reluctant to approach the way I normally do (I dunno, tonight, even tho I was drunk, I approached less than when I'm sober), chicks wouldn't give me eye contact, and when I started up a convo, they seemed uninterested. These are chicks I KNOW I could pull if I were my normal self. I dunno, tonight just wasn't my night.
Don't you have some female friends that can reassure your ego?

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
On those nights you just look them in the eyes and say "I know I am drunk I just want to talk for a minute about my poor puppy (insert name) he or she is awfully sick" and go for the close.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this happened the other night for me too. When I am drunk I have horrible game.. I was like practically raping a chick. Lol. She wouldn't kiss me, but she let me feel her up, so I took advantage of it.. it wasn't until she started making comments about how excessive it was that I finally got the hint.. man, I really have to watch out when I'm drinking, I might end up ****ing an UG again.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, drinking can royally *uck up game when done in excess and can lead to some unexpected outcomes. I usually try not to drink more than 2 drinks and a shot on a first date that is in a bar scene situation. Drinks at my place/her place are another story. Anyway the whole drinking thing is something to be very careful about since it can be a real game killer. If you are totally in the zone you can actually WATCH your game slip as the night progresses.

I had this HB7 on a date and my C&F was off the hook, she was totally digging me all night but after 4 hours of drinking, I started being less Funny and just ****y and even mean. It didn't end with any fireworks so it was something to learn from and definitely I realized that 4 hours of drinking led to losing control of what was in the beginning a very powerful game!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So uhhhhhhh, like ummmmmmmm, sorta ummmmmm, yeaahh.......You're not in the competition any longer I gather? I just need to know so for the next time I edit the score. Thanx in advance.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I think it was a one-night thing, so I'll chalk it off as exception. I'm going out tonight again (no class this week, so lots of parties), and I'm going sober with my dancing friends

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out today, game was on point, so much macking, so many numbers. looks like tuesday's nightmare is over, close the thread mods lol

NotGuilty

Reaction score
NFC said:
man, I really have to watch out when I'm drinking, I might end up ****ing an UG again.
Pfahahha!

Sorry for you bro.

Next time when you drink, at least make sure you're drunk enough that you won't remember her face next day in the morning! :D