My Game Theory

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most PUAs are snakes, who are always looking for ways to undermine others.
Manipulators. I also read the RSD forum, and Tyler has said one of the saddest and most pathetic things to be is a pickup artist. But if anybody is a pickup artist, Tyler is.

Very true. But for your attention and interest to mean anything to her, you really need to be a man of value. If a pathetic weasel of a man starts showing interest in a woman, she'll define him as creepy or desperate regardless of what he says or does. But a good looking and popular guy can do and say the exact same thing and she'll be hooked.
Absolutely, that shouldn't be left out. You've got to be a man of value, that's why the "improvement" aspects of this site are so important. Straight up "game", with its negs and DHV stories, and playing the bad boy and all, I've always thought that was largely for guys who had nothing else going for them. It's about the only card they can play.

If you're a high value male, you don't need to do all this lean back, talk over your shoulder, act like a narcissist stuff to create attraction.

Similarly, like Chamber36 pointed out, if you want to make a girl feel special, she should actually be special. That way you are being congruent when you make her feel that way.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something you guys are forgetting about the jerks and players, which distinguishes them from the nice guys - even in the beginning. They make her feel special and wanted, yes, but they don't try too hard, show too much interest, act needy, wear their heart on a sleeve, etc. So, the idea of not being a challenge or pursuing the girl because these guys act nice in the beginning is heresy. Their fake niceness is in personality only. They still present a challenge, let women chase them, etc. They don't act like nice guys - then turn into jerks. They act like decent people. They don't act over-eager, desperate, clingy, etc. They still very much attract women with the "game" that nice guys don't have. Which is the same stuff you guys mentioned as unneccessary. In addition to charm, sweet talking, excitement, etc. The core principles mentioned all over these forums still apply to jerks. Just gotta apply those traits into your already good personality / nature, and you can also be successful - without being a jerk.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
They don't act like nice guys - then turn into jerks. They act like decent people.
Yes, girls never say "I'm dating a jerk" they say "that jerk left me".

Jariel said:
Most PUAs are snakes, who are always looking for ways to undermine others.
True, they are Used Cad Salesman.

Jariel said:
For your attention and interest to mean anything to her, you really need to be a man of value. ...and she'll be hooked.
That is my strategy. If you act like a jerk it's by virtue of having had better options or your becoming less interested.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floyd25 said:
There's something you guys are forgetting about the jerks and players, which distinguishes them from the nice guys - even in the beginning. They make her feel special and wanted, yes, but they don't try too hard, show too much interest, act needy, wear their heart on a sleeve, etc. So, the idea of not being a challenge or pursuing the girl because these guys act nice in the beginning is heresy. Their fake niceness is in personality only. They still present a challenge, let women chase them, etc. They don't act like nice guys - then turn into jerks. They act like decent people. They don't act over-eager, desperate, clingy, etc.
We didn't forget any of that, how could we? My original point is all that "disconnect and indifference" stuff is all that is ever discussed here. You said yourself "They make her feel special and wanted". That part is almost never taked about here, it's always the "don't be overeager, don't be desperate" stuff. Where's the other part that isn't shown?

No matter how naive you start out as, it shouldn't take you more than a few outings with women to realize that acting needy and clingy is not the way to go.

floyd25 said:
They still very much attract women with the "game" that nice guys don't have. Which is the same stuff you guys mentioned as unneccessary
What I said was that if you are a high value male, you don't need to create attraction with "game". Chances are it will already be there. Of course the paradox is that if you are a high value male, you will most likely be giving off the right cues and subcommunications anyway. You will know you have options. You'll operate from your own frame without needing tricks, or having to resort to acting like a "bad boy", however you define that.

And by the way, just because you aren't needy, desperate, or overeager, that doesn't make you a jerk.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women are attracted to jerks as much as they are to bad boys. They just have some things in common. Jerks seem to be more mad at the world, and bad boys have a certain militant mindset.

I do think there's a point to making a sort of connection with a girl though.

I realized it today. See yesterday I was talking to an HB8 at the club and I was thinking about how I could "time bridge" and somehow see her again, or whether I could fvck her that very night, and I started getting all logistical. Started interviewing her like she was on a game show. I'm thinking that tried to make a bit of a connection with her. So it's important to show interest in whatever job the girl does, or where she likes to go out, her family, her childhood, hobbies, whatever.

I guess when you run into someone you have a connection with, you got to give em that *special* game, instead of the same game you run on every ordinary chick. Sometimes you're just compatible with a chick from the get-go, and then you can just skip all the smalltalk and go straight to strengthening that connection.