My friend is setting me up with this chick

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my friend both left our old GF's, and were talking about since then, all these ugly girls chase us, and we hated it, and i knew he had this friend of his whos a girl, and he gave me her sn, and weve been talking on AIM and on the phone for only 2 days but like do you think its weird to do all of thsi before i even met the girl, I was thinking of asking her out but i dont knwo like a good date because i dont know her too well.

comments extra

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK
I don't think its weird at all, unless she turns out seriously ugly. You just keeping game her.
when it comes to the date part. It's simple. When she says something cool or interesting that you geniunely interested in, hint at you two gettting together to chill. Then continue talking. This is a good trick because you don't rush into it. Plus if your game is good enuogh, she will later ask so when are we going to chill. If not, the next thing she's says something cool or interesting, you tell her that you two should hang out for sure and then figure out the specifics.

I don't know if you live in a city or countryside but if you are near a mall you could just go chill there. I don't go on official dates but anyway. Here's an example of how I met up with a girl I wanted to chill with.

HB: (said something smart)
Me: Wow, you are pretty smart. You are going to help me figure out what book I sure get for my cousin.
HB: :) sure

Then we figure out the specifics. For a date, do whatever you feel like doing. Don't focus on the outcome, just focus on having fun throughout. The "date" really means nothing, its what happens during the date that matters.

Good Luck, hope I helped.

Love,
Marvel IQ

code2009

Banned
Reaction score
we all eat food said:
So me and my friend both left our old GF's, and were talking about since then, all these ugly girls chase us, and we hated it, and i knew he had this friend of his whos a girl, and he gave me her sn, and weve been talking on AIM and on the phone for only 2 days but like do you think its weird to do all of thsi before i even met the girl, I was thinking of asking her out but i dont knwo like a good date because i dont know her too well.

comments extra
Either ur a troll or an idiot why?Because if alot of girls are chasing your ugly ass(I'm assuming ur butt ugly,lolz) hot or ugly it should boost ur confidence.But it hasn't your still worried if you should ask her out or not.I got a suggestion?TAKE YOUR PUNK A$$ OFF THE COMPUTER&GO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASK HER OUT!

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it kill you to try a different way of meeting women?

Look up online dating on THIS SITE, and see the different ways people play these things through. There are two popular threads right now of guys gaming online chicks and using the IM chats to exemplify their game and getting good remarks on their progress. You should try the same.

People hook up through myspace all of the time, sometimes months before they ever meet in person.... I'd say it works great for virgin girls who never want to do anything until a certain amount of time passes, it's easy to let time fly if you just continue with your conversations online...

Be warned though, any extended breaks without ever meeting her in person is going to create a gap in the relationship. THe internet relationship gap is SOOOO difficult to explain I won't even try. Just make sure you avoid it. If you feel any lull in the progress of gaming this girl, tell her that you are starting to think so, and set up a meeting just to know what it's going to be like.

lol, I wish I didn't sound so AFC with the above, but it is all true, field tested hundreds of times. In an area larger than texas with only 50,000 people and prices up to $1700 for a plane ticket there are some girls I first started talking to a year ago that are totally in love with me. We've never met, but I've met their friends and family and the social proof is sweet;)

Yeah, if you feel weird, tell her, it only makes you more of a person. Call her up and set up a date, a metting, a lunch break, a party, whatever you want. You can ask her where she knows a good place to set up a party would be, C+F her about party life, get it all straightened out, and get her to invite at least ten friends, you'll do the same and tell her to be prepared for fun and whatever else may happen.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
code2009 said:
Either ur a troll or an idiot why?Because if alot of girls are chasing your ugly ass(I'm assuming ur butt ugly,lolz) hot or ugly it should boost ur confidence.But it hasn't your still worried if you should ask her out or not.I got a suggestion?TAKE YOUR PUNK A$$ OFF THE COMPUTER&GO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASK HER OUT!
lol, your going to have to work on that attitude.

Try and see it from his point of view... he asked for comments, since this is I've assumed his first time. Sure he could just grab his balls and tell her to meet him somewhere, but it may not work as great as he would plan, since he IS at this site for a reason.

"I got a suggestion?" Why the question mark?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a girl out after you've never met her. I wouldnt recommend it. Akward if you DO meet her and shes not what you're looking for.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staz... reread what you just said.

Have you read the DJ Bible?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way back in the day. Whats wrong with what I just posted?