My First Hb10 I Ever Saw!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hot but Usher didn't actually pull her you know... she's an actress. I doubt even Usher would be able to get that.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
...... I know usher has a wife.... anyways this thread wasn't about that. It was about me watching my first hb10 :) and one day I'm going to get a girl like that ahahah!

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
but funny how you think usher wont be able to get that... There's thousands of girls just like that dying to be with usher :) if you don't believe me ask the ladies and no I did not edit my post

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
I doubt even Usher would be able to get that.

why not?

anyone can pull anyone, it just takes belief

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahaha, like to see you guys here get a girl like that and even if you do i don give a fucckkk! i've been with a lot of hot girl's with my life and this one to is a 10 to me! I don give a fuc what you say because any of you guys see this girl you gonna be instantly turned on....

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
???? she is really......not.....that......amazing....

:confused:
Pretty average music video black chick...the song blows as well.

Vag_Mag

Don Juan
Reaction score
gots to agree with Demon, if she inspires you then that's just dandy but...

posting music videos and then debating whether a girl is a 10 or a 7 is probably not the best use of yours or everyone's time here

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playa99 said:
why not?

anyone can pull anyone, it just takes belief
ya good luck with your belief buddy. you approach 10 women, and have usher approach the same 10 women. i have utmost confidence that you're belief and magic inner game will win out.