my failure with women..i suck..always friendzone..

Reaction score
well i seem to atract alot of women (not to brag) i get a decent ammount to aprouch me, when i liek one ill useialy get there msn or numbers, and well they allways seem to like me at first but i always turn it to frined zone after like a month, always because i am not assutrive enough to ask to hang or because i bable sometimes and talk too much (NOT ABOUT ME, JUST DRAG OUT CONVERSTAIONS AND MAKE THEM BORING) this has happened at least 5 or 6 times just this summer

i am 16 and what the **** do i do to get over this and start getting these girls to not put me in friend zone?

CrazyGuy

Banned
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
well i seem to atract alot of women (not to brag) i get a decent ammount to aprouch me, when i liek one ill useialy get there msn or numbers, and well they allways seem to like me at first but i always turn it to frined zone after like a month, always because i am not assutrive enough to ask to hang or because i bable sometimes and talk too much (NOT ABOUT ME, JUST DRAG OUT CONVERSTAIONS AND MAKE THEM BORING) this has happened at least 5 or 6 times just this summer

i am 16 and what the **** do i do to get over this and start getting these girls to not put me in friend zone?
OMG bad spelling,bad grammar, whats liek?its like,aprouch?its approach dude type carefully when you type look at your keyboards :)

Oh yeah go read the DJ Bible it explains to YOU how you can get out of the friendzone and how to not get in the friendzone.
Comeon man everyone in is in the site,you just have to READ!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should slit your wrists already.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Acacia Strain said:
There is a highschool forum on Sosuave so you are better off going there and asking those guys who are in a similar situation as you.

This forum is for those who have already completed highschool and are in the next stage of life where dealing with women is a whole other ball game.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyways arcadia getting women to like you at the beginning is all due to your physical attraction, if you are anywhere above average looking it's not hard to do at all

to keep the chicks you need DJ skills and techniques, which is exaxtly what you lack, go read the entire DJ bible