My ex-progress

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So have to share my 'progress' if you want to call it that

Since i have split with my baby'z mama, i went out and bought some new clothes, blazer, shoes, belt, pants, shirts, just went on a spree. went to pick up my son, and she's all - who you looking good for and stuff. Told her i was updating the look. I leave with her giving me the line -
'Just cuz you've changed on the outside - your still the same on the inside'
Dunno what that meant, to me it was a lousy attempt at some kind of smart ass remark - open to suggestions on that one.

Second, when i told her that the only conversations we will have will be in regards to our son, and she says 'Why are you such a prick now?'

Totally cut off ties with her, haven't seen her, haven't talked to her.
She even TOLD me that i was going to have to pick her up Xmas day and take her and our son to her mom's for Xmas morning. I said i would meet her there, and if our son needs a ride, i would get him but she's on her own. She wasn't happy about that one.

I also told her that I told her mom that from now on, shes my babyz grandma and nothing more to me, sort of to cut ties off with her, and she gives me **** for that too..

Thing is, should i cut her any slack? I mean she's got a new man to do all that crap with and take her places. So why ask me for? Even when i am online, she never talks to me anymore, cuz she knows i won't respond. For our kids sake, should i tone down the attitude or not?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Pakwah said:
'Just cuz you've changed on the outside - your still the same on the inside'
Dunno what that meant, to me it was a lousy attempt at some kind of smart ass remark - open to suggestions on that one.
She's calling you a b!tch because your inner game is weak as fvck. But getting better if what you wrote is true. I learned a valuable lesson years ago when an old slvt I was AFC for cheated on me; THE BEST REVENGE ON A GUY WHO TOOK YOUR WOMAN IS TO LET HIM HAVE HER.

Let this poor fvck be stuck with the cvnt. Your priority is and for the next coupla' decades should only be your child. Finding another momma for your boy immediately is not going to help either of you. Take this golden moment and raise your son to be the best li'l DJ he can be.

Do you know how hot a guy is to women when he's confident and walks around with a stroller?

Think about it . . .

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember hearing that quote too somewhere, and i've thought about it sometimes during this time. Thing is, i'd rather have scraped that attitude and just kept that body.

Sharpe

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
She's calling you a b!tch because your inner game is weak as fvck. But getting better if what you wrote is true. I learned a valuable lesson years ago when an old slvt I was AFC for cheated on me; THE BEST REVENGE ON A GUY WHO TOOK YOUR WOMAN IS TO LET HIM HAVE HER.

Let this poor fvck be stuck with the cvnt. Your priority is and for the next coupla' decades should only be your child. Finding another momma for your boy immediately is not going to help either of you. Take this golden moment and raise your son to be the best li'l DJ he can be.

Do you know how hot a guy is to women when he's confident and walks around with a stroller?

Think about it . . .
Amen to that. I honestly think that many people fail to realise that to leave a chick alone is the best way to get her thinking about you. It's all in the bible -tried and true.

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this golden moment and raise your son to be the best li'l DJ he can be
That makes me laugh, thinking of him being a little Don Juan. Thing is, his big blue eyes and blonde hair and big smile make all the ladies swoon already. Everywhere I take him, all I hear is - Ohhh he's sooo cute. It's like - Yeah lady I've heard that 100 times already....lol