My Ephinany, your past CAN dictate ur future

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so i was reading some articles today and i realized this, what one has done in the past, they are likely to do in the future. So the importance of this is for people to realize that they can change the present and ultimately change everything, as long as you just try. Yes you will fail, but if get tough when the tough gets going then you will prevail and you shall be successful. I could go deeper into this but i just wanted to make it short. peace

Eddymj89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but here is my question. What if the person in question, perhaps not yourself, has not had the best past. What if they have had a questionable past, one which when you hear about it you cringe with distaste. Yet, this person seems to have a great personality, is fun, etc, etc, etc. One may say forget the past, but as you say, the past cannot be forgotten. So I suppose that can go both ways, what you see yourself having done, and what the other person has done in the past. It changes them, as it may change you, shall you let it. Even if you don't let it, it may still leave you with that sour taste in your mouth, no matter how great and beautiful the girl/woman may be. Is this not true?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well anything can dictate your future, IF you let it. But it's never too late to change.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt say anything new really. But uhh...yea...cool