My "date" with a chick I met from myspace

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report #SEVENTEEN – 2/23
I had a GOOD day today. Yay.

So I meet up with Magdelena at the Kennedy Dog Park in Coconut Grove. At first, we were striving for topics since I made the mistake of talking to her for an hour and a half a few weeks ago… so we were eating complete ****, and it was a little boring at first. She even said “Oy my god, what happened to your attitude? Come on, entertain me!” I had actually woken up only about 2 hours earlier, but immediately busted back on her for not being a good conversationalist. Whatever, then, I told her let’s go after about an hour… and THAT’S when we started hitting it off. We pretty much busted on each other back and forth, and kinoing each other a bunch. She touches a lot, and I touched back of course. When comparing height, she pressed up against me, we kept playfighting, etc.
At one point her friend called her and she was like “No, it’s not a date… I think” and stuff like “Yeah he IS… Very” and “Yeah he’s aggressive.” I assume since she said this with a smile she was saying I’m cute. Then I accused her of not being sweet, so she spent the last half hour qualifying herself to me that she was so sweet… of course I kept turning it around. She kept getting very close to me and prolonging the conversation, which I realize now she probably wanted me to grab her and kiss her RIGHT THERE but dammit I didn’t figure that out until afterwards.

Anyways, so she calls me back on my way home and we start bull****ting again, and busting on each other. In the course of our sarcastic banter, she was telling me she was SO into me, and that she loved my lips, and my long lashes, and that my face was so pretty that I must be bisexual. Of course I told her that I’m not bisexual, I’m actually gay and not only that but I’m in a math club at school, the fraternity Mu Alpha Theta (M. A. Th.) and that since none of us can get girls we sit around playing chess… which led into our NEXT date.

We made a bet about the card game UNO, and I told her I’d whoop her ass… of course she rose to the challenge. So she wants me to go over to her house (I accused her that she probably wants to take advantage of me, and raise the temperature in her house so that we’d have to take off our clothes, then she’d want to wrestle with me) and play UNO with her. The stakes: If I win, she takes me to dinner and pays, gives me a massage, and cleans my car. If she wins, I take her to dinner and pay, give her a massage, wash her hair, and tell her that her eyes are pretty every half hour for 2 hours. That’s what I call a win-win situation. Next time, I’m kissing her, dammit. And massages, for me, usually lead to sex… so I’m pretty sure I’m in.

In other news, I started being playful and teasing with the chick from my class, Milena. She’s eating it up, and squinting her eyes at me telling me that she’s gonna get me back, etc. She also started kinoing me with her legs and hips when she’s looking at something next to me (I’m sitting she’s standing, and she gets VERY close). It could be nothing, but it could be something… who knows… she’s this petite little Venezuelan? that I’d **** so hard. Mmmmm… I love petite South American girls. Makes me grind my teeth.

Anyways, I’m not “sarging” tomorrow night. I AM, however, gonna go out, have fun, and be sociable.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
In her little mind, a flag called "Friend" just popped over your head. I may be wrong, but then you won't admit it.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your bet on UNO was awesome. I read in a book that a way to get people to like you is to have them do favors for you somehow. I think that coincides with stuff in the Bible. Also there are massages and stuff, so it's altogether terrific.

But my favorite part of the story was that there was no Instant Messaging even though you met her at myspace.com

Reaction score
The girl is defintely into you. The mistake you made was not at least making out on the second date. you REALLY need to close the deal next date, or else you will end up in the friends zone. From what you tell us, no, I dont think you're in the friendzone. But you will be if you don't start showing a bit more sexuality.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrSoSuave
In her little mind, a flag called "Friend" just popped over your head. I may be wrong, but then you won't admit it.

Nah, I think he's good for now. He's just gotta play his cards right on this "UNO date."

Alphawolf, Sounds like she's into you man, good job.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, "DrSoSuave" is very obviously a woman, posing as a man, who is just posting discouraging one-liners to mess with your heads.

Just thought I'd let you know...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WFT? I'm assuming you got that idea from what the girl was saying about him... yeah, I think it went something like: "she was telling me she was SO into me, and that she loved my lips, and my long lashes, and that my face was so pretty". ...cause all my "friends" tell me all the time that they love my lips. :rolleyes:

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when i figured out later i coulda done something (your ex. kissing)

Keep up the good stuff!

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the comments guys

btw, only had one date so far, the uno thing and massage is the second date.. definitely gonna kiss her.

and i know better dr.sosuave.. maybe you shuould go interact with girls more often, since you have NO idea, how this works.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Your bet on UNO was awesome. I read in a book that a way to get people to like you is to have them do favors for you somehow.
Yeah, I learned about this in the social psychology class I'm taking...It would be pretty sweet if you could effectively apply this to DJing.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrSoSuave
I lost the bet, but I f.ucked her. Well.

The end.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Guys, "DrSoSuave" is very obviously a woman, posing as a man, who is just posting discouraging one-liners to mess with your heads.

Just thought I'd let you know...
not trying to ruin your thread, but yeah, sosuave said some less than supportiv things in my thread too

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
I lost the bet, but I f.ucked her. Well.

The end.
Such great goals and respect for women we have here.. Did you at least keep your end of the bet? :D

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i kept my end of the bet.

And just because I respect women doesn't mean that I don't give them a good f.ucking.

AvFC - our entire conversation was busting on each other. seriously i didn't think much of it.

don't get too hung up on dj "rules" that you get worked up about nothing