My consaltant insulted me agian, I'm shocked!

Breadstick2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was yesterday I took a visit to my private consultant, for a check up on an op I had about 10 months back (on my chappy). Anyway, he was more than pleased with his work, but seemed more interested in other things.

He asked personal questions, as he's done on a previous ocation, about my sex life and relationships. Fair enough, he wants to know if his work satisfies women.

I explained all the borin details, me not actually having a girlfreind before, and still being a virgin. I was asked questions as to whats holding me back, I'm 18 aproaching 19 and theres nothing wiith me, why havn't I started explorin yet?

At the end of the conversation he wrote a letter to my GP, saying I have relationship problems and recommended I see a phsychologist.

Yes I do have doughts on myself about women, but I'm doing all I can about it. Its my consultants reaction thats made me curious. If he asks if I've had a chance to use my chappy again, I'll proberbly lamp him.

What the hell is he meaning by "relationship promblems"?

Do you think seeing a phsychologist might help me get somewhere with women and socializing in general?

I had some replys to a post a few weeks ago about seeking help for depression, but it ended up in some long debate.

Thanks.

Breadstick
-------------

sunnyside

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly how can you be depressed? There are kids starving in India and people who eat out of gutters, the list goes on and on. Enjoy life and don't directly focus on women. Your life could be a lot worse. If I were you I would get the whole depression thing out of my head... ladies can smell that a mile away and it stinks!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Being a virgin, at 19, in and of itself does not make you socially disfunctional. It could only make you dysfunctional if there were other problems you have.

Being a virgin at 19 means one thing and one thing only : you're a virgin and you're 19. That's all, don't let this guy give you ****.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think seeing a phsychologist might help me get somewhere with women and socializing in general?
Perhaps it will. You feel something is wrong and don't understand why? Sometimes they ask the right questions to get you thinking in the right direction...this will be good. But it will be you that gets you somewhere with women and socializing in general. I say do it if you don't feel correct.

Yes I do have doughts on myself about women, but I'm doing all I can about it.
Huh, well...
Find whatever it is that works for you and makes you feel good bro. That's up to you, but it's something you could speak with your doctor about...maybe to get the ball rolling.

What is a chappy?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depression is CRAP! Get a job, a second job, or some hobbies!

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
rubbish! Jeez, half the guys on this site probably didn't have a girlfriend at 18... do you think we all went to the doctor's about our "relationship problems"???

Talk about overreaction...

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Breadstick2000,

Maybe you've social anxiety.It isn't a depression and it's a common thingie.If your GP recommends Praxil or Seroxat, just say no. Sure, the first two weeks you'll have a rush but after that, it's hard to stay away from it.Don't take medication.

Well, give the psychologist a shot. They're often more crazy than "normal" people.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breadstick, it's really not your consultant's business as to why you're still a virgin. His opinion doesn't mean a damn thing. He doesn't know how you interact with women. Don't let his comments get you down.

I lost my virginity when I was 20. I don't consider myself bad with women because of that.

Don't let other people's comments get to you. You're the only one who can decide if there's something wrong with you psychologically, not some dip**** who operated on your pecker.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your consultunt sounds like an a**hole. Unless you went to him for relationship / psych advice or he's your GP then he was way outta line.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao i once read "slow sexual reproduction" or something like that 7 years ago in my file. i was like wtf?

and then i started jerking :p