My confidencein approaching girls

vryshyguy

Reaction score
Ok, I don't want to come across like a prick or an arrogant a**hole, but this post is also for myself to build up my self confidence.

I should have no problem approaching girls. Here are the good things about me:

- I'm 26 and good looking and smart
- I go to Stanford
- Very successful career in high tech
- My bank account has over $1.5 mil in it (I'm serious)

Too bad I can't plaster these facts on my forehead. I'll just have to keep thinking this when I approach girls.

lazyazz

Reaction score
well dont tell them bout ur money cuz then they might go out with u for ur money......keep it on the down low and see if she really loves u for wut u 4, not for wut ur money is

Guerrero

Don Juan
Reaction score
This rich kid ... pshhh! If you got all that going for you, what are you scared of then? Initiate talk with some women and date. Use the DJ Bootcamp guide and donate some money to the DJ forum since you're so f*cking loaded! For the use of their services.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of that will matter though to the wrong type of girls. They could care less. A more goal-oriented woman who has good self-esteem will all for this.

You'll approach a girl thinking this but will become very frustrated because she won't be attracted to you, and if she is, will choose not to manifest it. It makes a big difference as to what type of girl you approach.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya Rich Kiddo

My Comments: yes looks attract, money attracts, so you got a 2 main target of attraction there.

Here let me explain,

Women are I think attracted to the following:

1. Fame - if you are famous, like Tom Cruise, brad pitt, etc. then you are already on the top level.
2. Cash - if you can buy golden rings or diamonds, you are surely melt their heart.
3. Personality - The only thing an average or below average Guy can possess to attract women.

So You migth have 1 or 2 so all you need to do is go get it.

if you do not understand thins things, then get yourself a book. Read the DJ Bible (there are lots of eBook for Dating and Seduction). Go and get some and read them in a week, then apply what you have learned and come back here with your success stories.

Peace men.

vryshyguy

Reaction score
Well the thing is I'm definitely looking for a very nice girl that isn't about money. I know they're out there because I have met them (they just weren't interested).

To be honest, I'm not "about the money" either. I don't spend much, and I don't own much either, it's not my focus.

In any case, my ideal girl would be pretty humble and down to earth. I know plenty of girls who got engaged and only have a very simple engagement ring (like a $100 titanium ring). I mean there are plenty of people out there who are not into money and expensive things.. that's what I'm like, and that's what I'm looking for also.

So in a way, all of the "good things" about myself that I listed will not really be that important to the girl I want to meet, know what I mean?

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
well dude, just build up on ur personality my man.
firstly don't think about that money or whatever too much
go out mingle around, build ur confidence by just improving ur communication skills with others.
meanwhile just enjoy what u have man. let em come by themselves...till then seek to improve urself more.
i came to this site being a rather lost AFC like person....
i read the stuffs here and well started to improve myself....and rite now...i won;t call myself any profesional dj or anything but for now i am good enough and improving well.
it's all in u my man....no need to think about what u have and what can they want..... ;)

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, alot of women could care less about money, and i think you'll find the less materialistic ones are often the more decent goal-oriented ones anyway. These are also women with good self-esteem which can't be stressed enough.

You'll see the flakey HB 10s, but you'll also come across one once and a great while that is an HB 10, but actually has goals, little insecurities, and good self-esteem. This type of girl would be more attracted to you, not for your money, but because you have goals and are resourceful.