my confession...

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, ever since I made the change from AFC to (quasi) PUA there's this one girl who I have no interest in (well some, she's about an 8/10 but a freshman and I'm a senior) who tells me she likes me ALL the time and since i am a recovering AFC I get such a rush and ego boost from it, so I lead her on while KNOWING that I'm not going to act on it. I don't feel like I can stop and I feel F***ed up that I'm doing this to her because girls used to do it to me and I hated it, so I feel like SUCh a dang hypocrite.

Any advice on what I should do?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
Any advice on what I should do?
This choice has to come from within. Look within yourself, what would the REAL YOU do. Judging by the vibe of your post, im guessing the authentic you wouldn't do this to the girl but maybe the fake you (the one that wants to look "cool") would do so.

I have found that acting on your authentic self is always more fulfilling.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks bro. I think i'm just going to tell her straight up that I don't like her and don't see myself with her.

Or maybe I'll just AFC the crap out of her until SHE rejects ME!

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teencraft
Or maybe I'll just AFC the crap out of her until SHE rejects ME!
your better off to just tell her no, cause this will leave you feeling a little empty. make sure you dont want to hook up with her tho, cause if you only dont like her cause she likes you so obviously then you will want her as soon as shes gone

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if she wasn't a freshman.