My confession....Every man here should strive to be like stuka1939...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i admit it...he has some great posts...i cant help but click on them and be so inspired and amazed...they are a real eye opener...lets put him in the DJ hall of fame along the likes of Pook. :eek: I love you stuka1939 or Mahon8590...whatever you want to be called these days its cool with me man. You are my idol. Stuka1939, you make me wanna hug you...and kiss you. :)

Last edited:

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
i admit it...he has some great posts...i cant help but click on them and be so inspired and amazed...they are a real eye opener...lets put him in the DJ hall of fame along the likes of Pook. :eek: I love you stuka1939 or Mahon8590...whatever you want to be called these days its cool with me man. You are my idol. Stuka1939, you make me wanna hug you...and kiss you. :)

Piss off man. You say alot of the stuff I post is common knowledge, but not all of it is.

Are you sure you are not gay? You are living in the gay capital of the country.

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG at its finest?

Ken has a nache on sosuave. His online universe. Whenever he gets shot down by another HB4 he comes here. These forums makes him feel complete!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, stuka's looks thread on the tips forum was ridiculous. 2 average looking people......and he's trying to convince us that ones ugly and one's hot........LOL

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Piss off man. You say alot of the stuff I post is common knowledge, but not all of it is.

Whats a matter, this is a thread of praise... for you i bow down. Booble, im proud of you too man, hopefully you'll grow to be the best DJ you can be.

Booblepook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Booble, im proud of you too man, hopefully you'll grow to be the best DJ you can be.

I'm not interested in your minions son. You are the ****tiest pal one could ever have. You want last man standing to be let back in? Fact is, low lives like him and yourself, with posts numbering in thousands should be banned for ever.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Booblepook said:
I'm not interested in your minions son. You are the ****tiest pal one could ever have. You want last man standing to be let back in? Fact is, low lives like him and yourself, with posts numbering in thousands should be banned for ever.
C'mon man...first of all..spread hugs...not hate. Hi Five.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you NOT feel the love? :confused:

Stuka is banging HB 10's all the time.. I mean just look at the guy and tell me you can't resist that winning smile.

Note: The above picture was taken before his Lasik surgery.. I hope you don't mind Stuka.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most pathetic thread that I have seen in a long time on sosuave (and that is saying a lot).

comic_relief

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
How can you NOT feel the love? :confused:

Stuka is banging HB 10's all the time.. I mean just look at the guy and tell me you can't resist that winning smile.

Note: The above picture was taken before his Lasik surgery.. I hope you don't mind Stuka.
lol thats a semi-inside joke, they'd have to read the thread to know what you're talking about... and it's pretty hilarious.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Hey comic, watch it bro....thats my boy stuka1939 you're talking about!
You just made an a$$ of yourself on this whole board by showing just how low your "mental maturity" really is.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ken, whats with all the flamebaiting?
stuka is your fellow brother here.
instead of us making fun of each other, we should be lending an ear and saying "how can i help you brotha"?

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all a massive embarassment. Grown men on the internet trading insults like five year olds and you wonder why you can't get women. Grow up all of you why don't you?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did stuka1939 know i was being sarcastic?? If his post were that great and he was confident in his writings and "tips", he would have took this thread as a truly genuine compliment.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
You guys are all a massive embarassment. Grown men on the internet trading insults like five year olds and you wonder why you can't get women. Grow up all of you why don't you?
how else would you express your annoyance? Immaturity and making fun of people can be fun as long as its not done in a harsh way which it wasn't. Love you Stuka1939...we are brothers, so don't take it personal.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
ken, whats with all the flamebaiting?
stuka is your fellow brother here.
instead of us making fun of each other, we should be lending an ear and saying "how can i help you brotha"?

Thats cute. Sometimes making fun of *******s is fun. It's a guy thing. ;)

Ken785 said:
Stuka1939, you make me wanna hug you...and kiss you. :)

Totally. If I were gay, I would f*ck him... :moon: ...and give him AIDs so that he would die.

Not to imply that all gay people have acquired immune deficiency syndrome, of course. And yes, I know that it would kill me as well... but I'd be willing to take one for the team.:up:

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:

mate, you just proved to everybody here that your nothing more than a adolescent kid posting his frustations on the internet

"your gay" wars?

kid, log off this site and do some bloody study. you'll need it or you'll amount to nothing in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.