My Club Technique

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was up fellow DJ's well Ive been lurking for a while and I wanted to see what you guys think of my club technique.

Well first of whenever I go clubbing I always try to keep it out of my head that im goint to pick up. I tell myself im to chill with my boyz drink a little outside the club to get in that festive mood.
But see once I get there I change my demeanor to i know everybody. Ill be in the line asking for names talking to not just girls but guys, couples,security. Sometimes ill run into a group of girls and ill be talking to one,and two or three are like whos this guy so ill tell them" o i know her from elementary!"

See my goal is to talk to enough girls so at the end of the night when the liquor is kicking in. Theyll kind of remember me and theyll feel comfortable around me once there inhibitions are down most of these girls are down for whatever. I usually never go home alone I collect so many numbers of girls that want to chill and party. that half of those numbers i never call. And if i go to the same club a couple of times i have a little fan base that i can always hang out with. so other females always see me with another female. and through all this I never fear rejection cus its not like im picking up?

comments??????????????

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ic

where is the part where u get laid and you are licking on her ti*ties. Im just joking. Its great that you can approach.. I def am working on that but I am quite far. I would love to see somebody like you in action.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on bud ... Remember the key to going to a club is to bring your WINGMAN ...

The grenades will always mess your game over badly and you gotta have that fall guy :D .... If someone doesnt distract the fatty , the hotties wont be allowed to chill with you

Makes me glad I brought my wingman with me last night to the club or else I wouldnt have gotten anywhere with some of the h0s ....

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to the club in a little bit solo.....I am feeling ON tonight. I love my buddies to death but their game is so different from mine it's disgusting. My good buddy tries to make it into a competition and the girls sense his desperation, also he can't carry a conversation with a group to save his life. Basically a typical wannabe-alpha......but he's loyal and he's always been there to help me outta my worst jams (I call him when I need $500 to pay my bills:p ) Anyway, my goal is never to get laid, it's to become (not pretend) the most real and down to earth hot body in the room......it's a challenge I put out to myself, all I really wanna do is drink, shoot the ****, and test what I can accomplish.

Boozehound

Reaction score
Hey man, you have a skill I can only dream about. I see people like you walking and talking to pretty much everyone like you're all friends. I even have a buddy like that. He's ugly as sin but he makes friends EVERYWHERE> We are in line and he is talking to people like he's known them for years. Like thefonz said about his friend that can't carry a convo for the life of him, I share the same problem. Anyone have any tips or direction for a suffering sap like me. Thanks. Also, congrats on reaching such a comfortable level bro.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boozehound
Anyone have any tips or direction for a suffering sap like me. Thanks. Also, congrats on reaching such a comfortable level bro.
Initiate convos EVERYWHERE you go, make it a daily habit to talk to new people........in a nutshell, experience and build confidence

wordism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
Initiate convos EVERYWHERE you go, make it a daily habit to talk to new people........in a nutshell, experience and build confidence
word.. I need to work on this also

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so refreshing..
most 'club techniques' consist of.

"I'm the best dancer at the club, and i just lose it on stage and girls flock to me. watch alot of video clips and learn to dance. its the only way!"
"but i'm 6'2 and white. what can i do? only black guys can dance"

anyway. my game is similar to yours. and it works at clubs. it works like a f*cking treat.

you're like a "local celebrity" people look to you for conversations. having people looking for you, and approaching you for conversations, even if you already know them raises your social value so much.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill be in the line asking for names talking to not just girls but guys, couples,security. Sometimes ill run into a group of girls and ill be talking to one,and two or three are like whos this guy so ill tell them" o i know her from elementary!"
Now this, this is the key!

You are OUTGOING. You are interested in PEOPLE, not in sex. You want to learn about who you want to learn about, and that doesn't just consist of sexy *****es.

Dude, this is completely the same as what I do. Just go out there and have fun. Get contacts. This is key!

REDUCE523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another technique I always use is whenever you ask a girl to dance and she kind of hesitates or says no entirely. I just tell her "look Im not asking you to marry me!" most of the time theyll turn around and just start dancing with you.

genomik

Reaction score
Great technique.

I use that kina thing for years now. Since you are not chasing the girls, they get interested. Furthermore you will get to know many cool people. If you are cool then you will get invite to parties and start movin on up..... If you are well behaved, do not get in fights and know many poeple (fine women) then you will be invited everywhere and girls will want to know you so they can get in.

Don't want what you want........

By yourself or with sophisticated friends is OK. Dorky friends is a challenge. Not so fine chicks can sometimes have fine friends too, then you have a reference. If you know alot of people you can always excuse yourself to go say hi to someone else.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like your overall approach to it. You make friends with everyone in the club, so even if someone blows you off you have potentially hundreds of other people to talk to.

When I lived in Ireland, I would use a more direct approach. Some friends and I would be walking through the club, then when a girl would be walkin by with her friends (passing us going the other way). I would brush up against the last girl in the train 'o girls. Grab her hand, smile and nod to move to the dance floor.

Sometimes it worked, other times I was to drunk and I came off as a creep.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
I really like your overall approach to it. You make friends with everyone in the club, so even if someone blows you off you have potentially hundreds of other people to talk to.

When I lived in Ireland, I would use a more direct approach. Some friends and I would be walking through the club, then when a girl would be walkin by with her friends (passing us going the other way). I would brush up against the last girl in the train 'o girls. Grab her hand, smile and nod to move to the dance floor.

Sometimes it worked, other times I was to drunk and I came off as a creep.
When I lived in Ireland, girls tried to steal my glasses in clubs. That was MY club approach :(