My bunghole hurts :(

Dawson Hewes

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK listen guys, so I approach girls right, but whenever I do it has to be exactly the right circumstances. I can talk to any girl I want to, just as long as she's by herself and there's no one around to hear me try to pick her up.

Here are my other sticking points:

1. Ugly chicks. Since I'm near-sighted (which blows by the way) I can't tell if a girl is hot or not. Ironically, ugly girls are the least receptive to cold approaches ... one time I talked to this one girl and she was ugly, I mean dog **** ugly. Starting tomorrow this is no longer going to be a problem, because I've decided that I care for quantity over quality, and I figure that if I **** enough fat/ugly chicks eventually the smell of their ***** juice will attract hotter females.

2. Older chicks. I'm 21 and I look really young (I could pass for 16 or 17 I guess). I do my approaches on campus and I'm always scared I'll pick up faculty or something.

Both of these come down to being near-sighted I guess. Maybe I should go to campus tomorrow in my glasses, then whip them off whenever I talk to a hot chick or else I'll look like a nerd.

My biggest sticking point is these other tools on campus hearing me talk to these *****es ... ****, I get paranoid about this ****. I know nothing will happen, no one is going to call me out on it, and no one cares, but I just can't get over this.

OK so here's my game plan. I'm going to go out tomorrow and talk to multiple chicks within a certain time frame. By then I'll be so confident that I'll be less fearful of others hearing me, and so on and so forth. I really think the key is capitalizing on that surge of self-confidence and happiness that follows approaching multiple girls in rapid succession ...

My ultimate goal is to go to any public place, ANYWHERE, and pick up girls whenever I feel like it. Right now I have this security bubble where I can only talk to girls 1) on campus, 2) hot, 3) don't look older than me, 4) alone, 5) with no one else around. As you can tell that really narrows down the number of girls I can talk to. I also did an approach last month at a grocery store, so that helps. The mall is another story though.

Anyway thanks to anyone for taking the time to read this, sorry if anyone read the title and thought it would be about something more interesting.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're off to a good start. Just make it a point to go out of your comfort zone here and there, and you'll be fine. Just remember, a girl is a girl, whether she meets your criteria or not.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept with a girl I didn't really want to once. Never again. Fu.ck that sh.it.

Seems like your main problem is a lack of balls. Go get into a fight and get the sh.it kicked out of you or w/e. Learn to not give such a fu.ck.

Also what horaholic says. But what he stated depends entirely on your will-power and courage and those two are hard to come by when you care so much about how you're perceived.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a buddy and go hogging. Whoever is talking to a fatter woman, the other guy has to buy his drinks. :eek:

I'm kidding, but I'm not. Hogging is great as a learning exercise, because there are fat chicks everywhere. It teaches you to have a good time above all, and to not value the end result with any one woman. The problem with only approaching hot chicks, especially when learning, is that you care too much about the outcome. They don't want you to care; even the hot ones want to be regarded as just another hog.

Improving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a nice pair of glasses. I get loads of compliments on mine. Girls start talking to me about it.

Dawson Hewes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, but I've decided I'm pretty much done with this whole 'girl' thing. From now on, I only date hot, mature women with a little extra. They are incredibly sexy, plentiful on online dating sites, and there's no need to waste time doing "cold approaches".