my buddy is pissed... help?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howdy lads

well, im basically in big trouble. i hooked up with my buddies ex, thinking it would be cool with him for two reasons. one, he broke it off with her, and two he has a new girlfriend. we didn't tell him right away because hes a really protective guy and we weren't sure how he would take it, but a loudmouthed retard (who i will be beating the everliving **** out of tommorow, btw) told him beforehand, so now he thinks i was trying to keep a secret from him and he says everyone knew before him.

this guy is my best mate, i've known him since i was 4. what do you guys think i should do? I as much as anyone am a staunch supporter of bros before hoes, but i don't know if dumping the girl will even solve the problem. what should i do, fellow djs?

and rest assured, i will dump the girl in a heartbeat if necessary

i seriously need input on this lads

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried

it didn't solve anything

i mean in fairness he only just found out, so maybe i should give him a little time. mostly he was pissed because he found out from this other guy, not from me. he thinks (at least he says) that he doesn't think i would have told him and that everyone knew except him

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him to grow up? Honestly, my friends wouldn't ever give me that sh*t.

What are you to do? Appologize so he just does it again in a few weeks?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't apologize either

basically i said that the reason i didn't say anything was because i had a feeling he would react like this and that he had no real right to be plssed off

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of guys out their are insecure emotionally.

You shouldnt of got with his ex. Now you have to take the consequences of your actions.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
normally i wouldnt hook up with a friends ex, but in this case its different.

he dumped her because he no longer had ANY feeling for her, and he dumped her so that he could hook up with the girlfriend he has now.

so, since he had cut all ties with her, i figured it wouldn't bother him. guess i was wrong

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say ignore him. Don't let him get to you. He can taste the very feeling of powerlessness he fears so much.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update on the situation

ya, i think all he needed was some time to cool off. He was over here today and everything was completely back to normal

that must be why he's my mate :cool:

thanks for the advice lads, much appreciated