My "Brand New Person" Game Plan

PoontangPie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share what I will be doing in the upcoming weeks. Let me give you a little background how this happened anyway.

---
Basically I meet this girl, I get the one-itis thing, I finally ask her out, and she bloody blows me off by telling me she's busy till some term break which is in 3 weeks time.

So realising I completely fked this up by placing her on a pedestal, I've decided to go out there and play the game and maybe ask her out again when that term break comes.
---

So on to the game plan, I've printed statements which read like this "I AM GOING TO NUMBER CLOSE 10 GIRLS THIS WEEK (9th SEPT TO 17th SEPT) 1: 2: 3: etc" (I know it's a little longer than a week but I didn't want to procrastinate and so start right away)

And taking advantage of my personality that I dislike failure in any form, I know I WILL get 10 numbers to fill that list up.

I basically am going to sarge Mon - Sat, leaving Sunday for other commitments. I won't go into details on how I plan to pick chicks up, but just wanted to share this game plan.

Appreciate any feedback, comments, encouragement and possible ways to deal with that one-itis girl. I see her in school twice a week.

PoontangPie

Reaction score
Thanks guys, all the best. I kinda changed my outlook on the whole game thing though after I n-closed the first girl.

Be creating a post in general on this.