my boot camp journal

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello soldiers! Alirght, alright, at ease gental men. I know that i am great, but iam also humble. :p as the title says this well be my journal for th BC. i well try to post daily results, and hopefully, i wont flake out since i well have an audience. Right now i got to go to a baseball game, but i well post more when i get back.

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i just got back from the school and gym. so my hi's well bethis evening. either way i got 4 so far.

Cliffs on my "love" life.

-never had sex
-never had oral
-never had a hand job
-never kissed
-never even held hands
-i grew up with only a mother and learned it was right to only like one girl at a time, and to like for how ever long it takes. Now i Finally found it isn't so.
-my real dad was a meth addict, and left me and my mom on th streets
-my mom met another man, and i was boarder line verbally abused for ten years by him.(good bye confidence)
-my dad is recovered, and i fully forgave him. For the record he is now the most caring person you well ever met.
-We finally moved away from my step dad, but he is still in my life. i forgave, but never will forget.
-my family is lower class. we only make 30,000 a year.
-my town has recently been devestated by a flood.
-i'am one of the smartest kids in my school.
- oh, and i love my mom

if you want more in depth details about anything in specific just ask.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the good work!

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice dude, great job on taking ur life in order. I would say when u get in week 4 u will lose some of those nevers. Use this has some kind of experiment, like try say hello to people at like 10pm lol u will notice a change in replys by like 90% lol, change ur clothes see where u get more reactions.

Hoody + night + hello = not good lol

But just see what works for u. Try howdy, hi, hey mix it up.

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
39/50.

one thing I've already noticed is that girls notice me more. must just be my attitude, and confident appearance. like some chick i barely ever talk to hug my friend, and then she hugged me. has been a very fun week. I think that next week sounds so INTENSE!

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright passed week 1. things i experienced...
1. more social
2. had lots of fun
3. girls are noticing me for some reason

thats about the extent of it.

today was day 1 of week 2. gosh this week well be hard. i tried to talk to some adults down at the fishing docks, but i quived. i think i well mostly stay with my peer group for now.

0/10:eek:

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still cant manage to talk to strangers, just some sort of block. i also live in a small town so i know just about everyone. advice?

Real_Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
danny987 said:
i still cant manage to talk to strangers, just some sort of block. i also live in a small town so i know just about everyone. advice?
I had a hard time with it for a while. Then I started saying hello to everyone at work and used their name each time. I'm not sure why but smiling and saying Hi, NAME how's it going? made it a lot easier to start saying hi to strangers.

It got me comfortable enough to start talking to strangers and I noticed that it also increased my popularity at work a lot. I have lots of random conversations at work now.