My Best Friend Tries to Bang My Girls

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't read the above comments********

I know what you mean. He just doesn't get pvssy as often as he likes and doesn't have the confidence to approach girls himself, so he will need somebody to have him introduced. In this case, you.
As we have all heard before:

Get rid of those 'friends' who don't really add anything to your life. If these people only burden you more, then how can you really call them friends? And I don't mean to say that 'Steve' is burdening you, but he seems to have hidden intentions that borders using people.

Be careful.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I don't know why I didn't just listen to ya'll. DJforum: 1, Chris: 0

So i go out this weekend, saturday, 2 days after Steve and I sweep the awards for this local film competition (thursday night) and go out celebrating.

My friend Nick comes up to visit saturday and we go out. I texted Jake earlier in the day asking if he was going out. No response, which is strange because he's always down to get fvcked up and go out and always gets right back to me. Whatever.

So i'm downtown, and crossing the street going from bar to bar and who do I see? First I see jake and i'm trashed so i'm excited to him. then i look next to him and see steve with THE FVCKING GIRL that came up to visit me a few weeks ago... the girl who he was talking to behind my back. (she lives in my hometown, which is like 1.5hrs away from my college). I say "sup" to her, shoot my "friend" a look and keep walking.

He's finished. I don't need snakes like that as friends.

It's one thing when you and your friend are having friendly competition over a hot girl at the bar and one of you ends up getting her. It's another entirely when a girl drives over an hour to sleep in your bed, when it's clearcut that she's coming to bang/hangout with you, one that you've already hooked up with.. and he tries to get with her, both in your face and behind your back after she leaves town, without even mentioning it to you. That sh!t's unacceptable. You don't do that to one of your supposed best friends.

The respectful thing to do would've been to simply ask. If he would have said "hey man, that kaitlin girl was pretty cool, and i feel like she was into me. Are you still going for her or is it cool if i start hanging out with her?" Boom. Done. Go ahead man. Plenty of other girls.

This isn't about the girl. Fvck her. This is about respecting a friend.