My best friend is an AFC and his girl wants me

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I DID IT! Several years ago. It is probably the best thing I ever did cause when I realized how fvcking dumb I had been I changed a 1000%

Its the most fvucking dumb thing you can do, but bro, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF! Because what you're thinking of doing clearly indicated that you are a d|ckhead. So do it and learn.

Years ago I hated it when friends had more success than I had. Now I get happy for them instead.

When do you think I had the best life?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Target_100
I DID IT! Several years ago. It is probably the best thing I ever did cause when I realized how fvcking dumb I had been I changed a 1000%

Its the most fvucking dumb thing you can do, but bro, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF! Because what you're thinking of doing clearly indicated that you are a d|ckhead. So do it and learn.

Years ago I hated it when friends had more success than I had. Now I get happy for them instead.

When do you think I had the best life?

I really hope you're joking if not then thats the stupidest advice ever

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've mulled over this issue long and hard, and I want to thank all the guys who replied and offered me up their own personal experiences and honestly tried to help me both in this thread and through AIM. Honestly, thank you.

The guys who tried to belittle me need to re-evaluate themselves. I don't mind people who tactfully disagree with me and state why, but I don't have time for people who outright attack me and who WISH BAD THINGS TO BEFALL ME :rolleyes:.

Now obviously, I'm attracted enough to this girl to consider getting with her at the expense of some short-term bitterness from my friend. It all depends on how he handles the situation.

I'm not going to make any moves to accelerate a break-up between them; in fact I'm not even going to talk to the girl...Instead I'm going to try to help Kyle and urge him to use more kino on her and take things beyond kissing. I'm going to tell him what she told me-- that she wants to tell him "my body is your temple." If he benefits from my help then he'll get laid and I won't, but I guess I can take pride in seeing him succeed.

There are many other girls out there, and its not worth the potential negative outcomes that might result should everything go to shyt. As some of you have pointed out, I might end up losing the girl (probably) AND my friend as well. It wouldn't be worth the temporary pleasure...

If for some reason she breaks up with him and STILL wants to get with me, then I'll consult Kyle and just tell him the situation. I'll be like, "Damn...dude...HBWildEyes likes me now, and I don't know how to handle this." If he shows any apprehension whatsoever, I'll call it off and NEXT WildEyes for good.

In the meantime, I'll go after other chicks to get my mind off of her. Once again, thank you!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to make any moves to accelerate a break-up between them; in fact I'm not even going to talk to the girl...Instead I'm going to try to help Kyle and urge him to use more kino on her and take things beyond kissing. I'm going to tell him what she told me-- that she wants to tell him "my body is your temple." If he benefits from my help then he'll get laid and I won't, but I guess I can take pride in seeing him succeed.
Good job man, that was the right and mature choice to make. Doing the right thing when it's very tempting to do the wrong thing is a characteristic of a real man. Be proud of your friend's success, and be proud of yourself for helping him like that.

There are many other girls out there, and its not worth the potential negative outcomes that might result should everything go to shyt. As some of you have pointed out, I might end up losing the girl (probably) AND my friend as well. It wouldn't be worth the temporary pleasure...
Yep, that's exactly it. Girls are much easier to replace then friends. And any girl who tries to split up best friends is not worth taking.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For honor!

You have chosen the path of honor. Good job!

Sorry, just felt like talking like a palading again.