My approach is this any good or i need something better ?

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by knight56
Well i dont have a car because i dont want to drive lol iam to scare sorry i will never have car..anyways.. do you ever go to a mall to meet females there?
Don't ever tell this fact to a female. Say you're environmentally conscious instead.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ulfur: I think your small steps process is GREAT infact its BEYOND WORDS!
Do you guys not see how simple and easy and great his small steps are? It will sky rocket your confidence. Thanks man, I think I may just be able to complete week 3 of my bootcamp tommorw because of this advice.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
My frist step is say something to everygirl i see right??

That is my goal?? so my shyness will go away??

ulfur

Don Juan
Reaction score
glad it's making sense.

knight56:

start off with a very simple question like "where is the nearest bank/subway/xyz place" once the girl has responsed say thanks and move on. even if the girl doesnt know where that place is, the important thing is you've just talked to a random girl.

once you've comfortable with that, ask "where's a good place to eat around here." often the case, the girl will start asking questions back like "what kind of food do you like". doesnt matter what you say at this stage, in fact try and wing it and see how you do. say thanks and move on...

now reflect..... if you followed the small steps, you've just talked to 20 random girls --- how easy was that??

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
I said hi to one today and she did not say hi back!!! Why are some girls like this??

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by knight56
I said hi to one today and she did not say hi back!!! Why are some girls like this??
Only because they know there are 10 other girls who will say hi back, so stop fretting on the one that didnt and go find the 10 that will.

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
LOL i found 2 girls that told me that time and they both smile. I was happy after they both told me the time. Now i bet if i keep asking all day i will be really for step 2??:)

What do you think?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if your shyness had anything to do with mine, it was being afraid to say anything in case they didn't like me or not being interesting to them, etc..

but more times than not, if you're not acting like a retard and are able to do some kind of C&F jokes then they're usually up all over ya.

The thing is though is that what i thought was the case for girls wasn't and it turns out that they're easier to approach than previously thought. All they really look at is that a guy is coming up to them talking.

Just don't act like a tard or she won't want nothing to do with you.

As for your approach earlier in this post, I say drop it because I don't see why you need to talk on the phone to do that? What about talking on the phone makes it easier as opposed to asking her if you weren't "on the phone"?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
Ya but i wont do this anymore. So how would you walk up to a girl if she is waiting for a ride..( when ever i see them i think there waiting for there boyfriend or somebody) .

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok your approaching so that is positive. But now you need to take it to the next level. You see asking a girl you don't know how late the bus is coming, is an icebreaker but not more than that. You need her interest level up, quick.

Go direct. You can use Sharks line: "I like you, I wanna get to know you". No c+f sh*t just this. You see when your new to this stuff actually saying that line to a strange girl is hard. Because you must let go of your ego. Now after this opener you must have solid game. For example in this case at the busstop: first you ask her name, you can ask were she is going, what she's going to do, if she had a fun weekend stuff like that. It opens her up and will give you enough leads to go into some rapport like 5-10 min, then close.

I don't use Sharks line, but did use it for practice. And the results are never bad after all even if you get shot down you will feel great for having done the approach.

This one I use in daytime: "Hey...I think you have a pretty smile, don't you?". Give her a smile, and you will get one back. Then it's on.

Forget the excuser stuff it's much more work and less effective.