My Analysis-- what you think?

Reaction score
Some thoughts and questions I have about the game. First off if you are one of the extremely handsome guys out there your game can entirely consist of using your looks and bluntly asking girls to go home with u from the club.. no matter how much a girl likes you.. if that guy is drop dead hot to her then she will probobly throw away her principles even if she denies it to you.

Girls Attempting to Move Up Evidence
My "admirer" was *****ing about a guy who macked on her at a club. She hates white people I thought.. that is till this guy hit on her. Her quote of the day " Hes hot like colin ferrell but what a horn dog-- so low class, You still have to be my bf baby" My thoughts: Ok I'm not.. a 10 but have been tapped my modeling agencies.. in short he is better looking than me.. I admit that. So what she is doing is attempting to move up and perhaps rationalize her inate sluttiness?

My Analysis: She keeps bringing him up so is thinking about him and therefore is liable to get banged by him one of these times even though she says she likes me. On top of that she was happy the guy had a boner dancing with her the whole time. Then since I don't get boners everytime I dance with girls she said I had a problem. It's obvious she is a ***** I know that. This thread is to predict what I believe will happen with that guy and my "admirer" in the future.. she says nothing will happen.. I believe he will bang her! She has not closed the chapter with him!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is an update: since that day 8/25 she hasn't called me up again.. busy doing something I suppose. I have been dating 2 other girls. One is HB mexico and the other is HB burma.. HB mexico put out hella fast.. suprised me
hb burma.. bout to post about her..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I truly don't want to shat in your thread but aren't you a bit old to be writing/saying "hella"?

Regarding your psychological profiling, always always always remember this:

Karmic Law #16 - Never listen to what comes out of her mouth. Instead, allow her body language to speak the truth.

Reaction score
I don't pretend to know what I'm doing with the psychology.. havent started the grad program yet. as for hella? didn't even know I put that in there-- old party vocab I guess! I'll make sure to take your advice but I'm guessing I won't be going out with that chick.. too much pressure and dating a model isn't really that cool cause you'll be fiending after her much hotter friends the whole time

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be one of two things 1) your are her emotional tampon - one of her "girlfriends", who she talks to about guys or 2) she is trying to spur you into action by mentioning some competition and proving her desirability by showing other guys hit on her (this is a standard chick ploy - social proofing themselves, because chicks are attracted to guys other chicks want, and they think it also applies in reverse to men).

Regarding chicks "throwing out their principles" - they want sex just as much as guys, but social pressure prevents them going about it in the same way (for fear of being branded a slvt). Anytime there are no consequences - e.g. on vacation, out of town etc, those barriers evaporate.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a woman worrying about your looks. Be a man.