my abs develop overnight you all

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know but i might be some type of alien or something but i remember when i first started to do sit ups the next day i could already see the six pack starting to show.
Now as we speak i 've been for like 3 or 4 months without doing abs and i just started 2 days ago again and here we go my abs are coming out again .
why is that?

M

memory14

Are you doing other cardio? Abs showing is generally much more a sign of your bodyfat composition than your muscular strength (i.e. someone with really strong abs and 15% bodyfat will have less of a six pack look than someone with weaker abs and 7% bodyfat).

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
u dam right that im seeing things.
im seeing 6 small boxes that want to pop up.
im serious man evertime that i start working them out after i stop doing them for like a month i start seeing results tje next day

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure that its not just because you're actively looking after you start working out? Maybe you just don't notice signs of a six pack because you're not actively trying to get one.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stay off the drugs

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
three things:

1) you have a low bodyfat percentage

2) you have a pump, it doesn't last forever, it lasts a while after a good workout

3) don't get a big head

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
You were right the first time. You're an alien.

unDutchaBle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard to explain. My abs aren't even that much but when you exercise a muscle, it "pops" as I'd call it. Today I trained my biceps and bammm they immediately pop and grow bigger. But that's just temporary - the real challenge is to exercise enough to make them that big when the effect wears down.

Good luck with it anyway, good abs rock.