Must Watch South Park Episode

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
To get the traffic this should I am creating a newly titled thread. This South Park episode will answer a lot of questions that come up around here and is always a great check on reality:

Originally Posted by squirrels
Go on SouthParkStudios and watch the "Raisins" episode.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103939/

R19 said:
This should get more traffic over here vs. The Mature Forum. A must watch - ha, ha, the goth kids alone made it worth it.
horaholic said:
Good call. That episode fits in very well around these parts.
R19 said:
squirrels.... Thank you!!!! I got a lot out of the video.

Funny thing is that most every woman uses these techniques and she doesn't have to work at Hooters, strip or turn tricks to capitalize.
zekko said:
Yep, see how skillfully they applied the kino. I bet women invented kino.
I love how all the Raisins girls were named after cars. Not sure why I find that funny, but I do.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SORRY, THAT EPISODE DOES NOT EXIST

The only episodes I can choose are

Rainforest Shmainforest
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
Smug Alert
Margaritaville
& Fatbeard

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWayOfAllFlesh said:
SORRY, THAT EPISODE DOES NOT EXIST

The only episodes I can choose are

Rainforest Shmainforest
Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
Smug Alert
Margaritaville
& Fatbeard
I just tried the link and am having trouble surfing their site. The link did not work for me right now but if you go to the lower left of the page there is an episode finder. When it finally loads... Once it starts playing, you can see the URL is the same as the link.

'Raisins' is Season 7, Episode 14 (or Episode 714)

'Whatever bebe, like Stan really cares... just get out of our football game you stupid skank!' ha ha.

It looks like they have a lot of episodes available and probably just re-programmed their site.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, a few weeks ago I was bored as all hell on a weekday night after an office happy hour and I stopped by a strip club for the first time in almost a year (it's been a great run - for a while I had been going to a different top club frequently). I had already seen this South Park episode a couple times and I sh1t you not, the third or fourth girl that approached me spit one of the lines straight out of Raisins 'Wow, you're one of the hottest guys here, blah, blah'. I had to do everything I could to keep from bursting out laughing...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the third or fourth girl that approached me spit one of the lines straight out of Raisins 'Wow, you're one of the hottest guys here, blah, blah'
Maybe they use Raisins as a training film.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump