Must Read...look At What Girl Says

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl ive known for a year now and been working my game on has said " IM TOO TOUCHY "

she loved when i did kino with her, and we've gotten reall close.

on her bestfriends graduation we all went out to eat. it was her, her bestfriend, and her other friend.

Me, her and her best friend have hanged out a lot this past year and became very close, but her friend that came with her was the new bvtch.

everything was going well and we all took pics, and i would put my arm around her friend when we took pics. I was working most of my kino with the girl ive been trying to get with.

Now when I dropped her bvtch friend home she started talking a mess load of shvt. She said to the girl ive been spitting game on that "IM TOO TOUCHY" as in i touch to much.

And me the girl ive been trying to get with and her best friend got into a huge fight. They said that that night i was flirting with everyone and that im trying to hook up with all of them and stupid shvt like that. When all i did was put my arm around their ugly friend in a pic.

now i know iv mastered using kino and it took me a long time to master it. but can a girl not LIKE kino. And dont think that kino is the only thing ive established into my living. Ive become very legit as a don juan but this ive never heard of..."your too touchy".

And let me say that this girl and her best friend are HB8's and the bvtch friend is about a HB6...so i thought ide get her to be cool with me and just make her comfortable around me, so i used veeeeery veeeery lite kino.

As we were all fighting i kept my cool and told them to grew the fvck up and act their age cause i hadnt done anything besides be a little friendly to an ugly bvtch.

Anyways what do you guys think. Do you think the girl ive been trying to get with is going to move on. We arent talking and im not gonna be the one to establish contact with her cause she turned into bvtch after she talked with her friend.

Note again me and this girl have gotten REALLLLY CLOSE. 1 year. Im still living my life to the fulliest but idk wheather to just walk away from this girl or give it some time and see if shell come back.

Your comments are appreciated.

btw check out my future posts that i will give u step by step in how to dress and how to show girls that your distinguished from any other loser that approaches them.

THANXX

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino can be overdone. Don't be cl;ingy. let her come to you now and then.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya thats true, its just random how shes agreeing with her friend, and saying i touch to much.

it seems shes just mad that i gave a little bit to much attention to her ugly friend rather than her for a change.

effin bvtches mayn

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the friend was just some psycho ho who doesn't like to be touched...

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing's happened in a year dude.. you need to get a grip.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To touchy? Tell her to go to spain or any country of latina heratige. She would love it.....

Thats a bullsh!t excuse....

If she didnt like the kino then basic human psychology would say that she would have distanced herself from you. (All to do with comfort zones)

Sounds to me like shes an attention wh0re.....

One year on this sh!t? they coming up with sh!t like "To Touchy"? I would next her.....If anything keep her on a backhand. Its her problem.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait up....who said i havent fvcked her yet...

k...maybe i havent, but its not my fault... shes one of those marry me and ill give u my vagina type a girl.

i like tomatoes idea of keeping her on the backhand. And all 3 of them are big ATTENTION *****s, especialy the girl ive been gaming and her best friend, they think they're the shvt.

its been one year since we've known each other and on that nite she opens her mouth and says "now i know what kinda guy you are" wtf is that, you've drooled for my kino for the past year and now i come off as a player because i had my arm around your ugly a$$ friend in a pic...??

i think im just gonna ignore her for a while till she realizes how good she had it. i doubt shell go with any guy due to her parents being such hard a$$es.

i doubt any girl could hate kino, especially since everytime i used kino on her shes grabbed me by my a$$ and pushed me onto her.

anyways finding girls nowadays is no biggie...im just annoyed by the your toooo touchy BS.