MUST READ!!! It will help you realize something

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading almost everything on this forum and studying everything about the lifestyle that is being a DJ, i was extremely happy that i was able to finally found "the key" to women. the tips on the way to handle my life are the greatest thing i have ever read. Soon enough i came up with this idea: life is a road that we only walk through once. we are billions on this planet and everyday people wake up, eat, poop and decide on how they are gonna walk on that road for another day. the time we get everyday cannot be bought or taken back, it doesnt really matter how rich, successful you are your road is going to have to end one day or another and when we get to the end there is no way to turn back and try to catch all the little things we call "regrets" so dont let yourself have any. We only live ONCE so if you want to waste the little years you have to walk on your road on following or try to be a part of another human being just like you who doesnt have anything special except trying to walk the same road as you(WHAT AFC SPEND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME DOING) than you are really messing the ONLY chance you will ever get which is ENJOY LIFE. Women are great but at the end of the day we are all humans made out of flesh and bones. talking to "the most beautiful woman on this planet" is nothing special like i said its just flesh and bone on another human trying to walk on her road we call life. the reason why women fall for guys that "ignores" them or are not drooling over them is because these guys have a life on their own not a life dictated by society. they make the world revolves around them and not the other way around. its their road after all not society's. like some Japanese dude said on this forum
100 years from now, you, everybody you know, everything you did or thought about or thought about doing, or were to nervous to do to think about, or that you might imagine someday that you thought about doing will be dead and forgotten.

Have as much fun as possible do whatever you wanna do, shape, decorate make whatever you wanna make out of your road before you run out of time, IT IS A CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET AGAIN. live to the fullest. being scared will never ever give you back the fun or the experienced you could have experienced by not doing what it prevented you from doing. Get as many women as you want even 10 at the same time if you wanna do it and leave scariness where it belongs, nowhere. If i made any mistake in my English i apologize i am a native french speaker. Now i want to hear what you guys have to say about my point of view

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very good thoughts and ideas, makes me want to get off my ass right now and do something even though its 3:00 o'clock in the morning

vlf445

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to forget this sometimes in the heat of the moment. This is a thought I have had a lot before slipping into old thought patterns, I appreciate you refreshing my psyche. In the spirit of one of my favorite posters, Brazilian Blues Boy, its time to go out and arise and keep on winning!

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
iwanttofight said:
very good thoughts and ideas, makes me want to get off my ass right now and do something even though its 3:00 o'clock in the morning
Thats the purpose of this post do what you have to do

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
vlf445 said:
It's easy to forget this sometimes in the heat of the moment. This is a thought I have had a lot before slipping into old thought patterns, I appreciate you refreshing my psyche. In the spirit of one of my favorite posters, Brazilian Blues Boy, its time to go out and arise and keep on winning!
yeah it really is... sometimes i forget but it the idea comes right back up and i do the right thing for myself

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats existentialism in essence. I personally follow that philosophy and hedonism as well.

dankane

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good post. I rewrote it for you.

Life is a road and you only walk through it once. Everyday people decide on how they are going to walk on their road for another day. The time we get everyday cannot be bought or taken back. Your road is going to have to end one day or another and when we get to the end there is no way to turn back and try to catch all the little things we call "regrets”. Don’t let yourself have any. We only live ONCE so if you want to waste the few years that you have left following someone else on their road, then so be it. Trying to be a part of another human being’s path is accepting that you don’t have anything special about yourself (WHAT AFC SPEND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME DOING). If you do this, you are missing the ONLY chance you will ever get to ENJOY LIFE.

Women are great but at the end of the day we are all humans made out of flesh and bones. Talking to "the most beautiful woman on this planet" is nothing special. She’s just another human being trying to walk on her road. The reason why women fall for guys that "ignore" them or are not drooling over them is because these guys have a life on their own. These guys are not living their life dictated by society. They make the world revolve around them and not the other way around. It is their road and their life after all, not society's.

100 years from now, you, everybody you know, everything you did or thought about or thought about doing, were too nervous to do to think about, or that you might imagine someday that you thought about doing will be dead and forgotten.

Have as much fun as possible. Do whatever you want to do, shape, decorate make whatever you want to make out of your road before you run out of time, IT IS A CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET AGAIN. Live to the fullest. Being scared will never ever give you back the fun or the experience you could have experienced by not doing what it prevented you from doing. Get as many women as you want even ten at the same time if you want to do it and leave fear where it belongs, nowhere.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
dankane said:
This is a very good post. I rewrote it for you.

Life is a road and you only walk through it once. Everyday people decide on how they are going to walk on their road for another day. The time we get everyday cannot be bought or taken back. Your road is going to have to end one day or another and when we get to the end there is no way to turn back and try to catch all the little things we call "regrets”. Don’t let yourself have any. We only live ONCE so if you want to waste the few years that you have left following someone else on their road, then so be it. Trying to be a part of another human being’s path is accepting that you don’t have anything special about yourself (WHAT AFC SPEND THEIR PRECIOUS TIME DOING). If you do this, you are missing the ONLY chance you will ever get to ENJOY LIFE.

Women are great but at the end of the day we are all humans made out of flesh and bones. Talking to "the most beautiful woman on this planet" is nothing special. She’s just another human being trying to walk on her road. The reason why women fall for guys that "ignore" them or are not drooling over them is because these guys have a life on their own. These guys are not living their life dictated by society. They make the world revolve around them and not the other way around. It is their road and their life after all, not society's.

100 years from now, you, everybody you know, everything you did or thought about or thought about doing, were too nervous to do to think about, or that you might imagine someday that you thought about doing will be dead and forgotten.

Have as much fun as possible. Do whatever you want to do, shape, decorate make whatever you want to make out of your road before you run out of time, IT IS A CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET AGAIN. Live to the fullest. Being scared will never ever give you back the fun or the experience you could have experienced by not doing what it prevented you from doing. Get as many women as you want even ten at the same time if you want to do it and leave fear where it belongs, nowhere.
ah thanks its clearer

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Thats existentialism in essence. I personally follow that philosophy and hedonism as well.
never heard of existentialism or hedonism ill look them up