Muslim women

sxyazsin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need advice. She's 27 and divorced, Saudi Arabian. We've been sleeping together for two weeks, we're both in college together, and I'm crazy about her.

Suggestions on how to understand her better or the type of woman in general would be great. The mature man section deleted my previous longer post.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the problem? continue to bang her and let it flow from there!

dalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are setting yourself up for a very hard fight with reality..

I dated a muslim women, and she was my fiance in secret.

I recieved death threats.

Read my previos posts on muslim women.. In fact read the post I made five minutes ago...

cheers

Dalton.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
lol i agree with above. if shes banging before marriage, then trust me her being "muslim" is not a problem. my parents are muslim, and i WAS, so yeh... but im thinking that maybe her parents are strict or something, so just be cautious and extra friendly around the family. because with eastern people its all about family values and respecting each other, especially elders.
Yea, ditto

I'm egyptian and i'll tell you this; if you're banging a girl it's not something you want the people she knows to know and if she's saudi arabian then be more friendly and supplicating (not that much; just enough for her mom to think "oh what a nice boi !") around ze familia

@Noob: "Was" ??