Muslim Snapchat Girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clickbait

Nah, seriously:

Recently I’ve spent some time on 3-4 muslim girls on Snapchat, from cold approach. They are good looking, 19-27 is my guess. Their response times are long, about one day (I mirror) and combined with that they don’t want to date or flake, suggests low interest. They update their stories with general simp fishing material, pouting, twirling their hair, etc. They can be having a somewhat decent chat (with me), but still fish for interaction through their stories. Call them validation wh0res if you like.

Considering their low interest one can question my SMV.

Still, I think this is pretty much their romantic life, sitting on Snapchat and twirling their hair. My conclusion is that even muslim girls without hijab are the more tough nuts to crack. Waiting for their prince, or whatever that's going on up there.

One girl says she’s shy, which was concluded on my first approach. I wonder, how does one get out the door these kind of girls that just sit on social media all the time? Any pro tip?

Rainrain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have a huge fetish for Muslim women. They make me feel like a white knight crusader that will free them from their oppression. A Che Guevara of some sort.

I “dated” 2 afghani girls in the past. The first one was when I started talking to girls. She was starting college and I was like 4 years older doing some ****ty janitorial job. This could have been the easiest lay ever but I became super needy. I was so happy a made out with her on the first date that I called her all the time and made myself available to pick her up from work. Eventually, in one of those trips, she asked me how many girls I have been with. I barely had experience with them while apparently she only had 4 bodies. Anyways, she texted me one day saying “we need to talk, meet me at….”, I panicked, and when I arrived I was the one that told her let’s be friends and she was pissed. She said she was going to tell me to slow down. Even though she texted me later on to hang out afterwards I could tell she was just after my friends. She is not married yet and she could be in her middle 30’s.

The second one was a pot head and was going out with a Hispanic thug. Basically she was cheating on him with me since she kept going out with me to clubs, drinking, smoking, kissing me, and jerking me off. However, she ended up ghosting me for about 3 weeks which I am assuming the boyfriend found out about us. She came back again, but I was disappointed with her due to one day that I tried to stick it in, she decided to put her hand in a form of a fist, like she wanted me to **** her hand. Not sure if she was a virgin but I kind of stopped talking to her after that and things fizzle out. She hasn’t posted since 2016 so who knows where she is.

On the other hand, my step uncle was Moroccan. He prayed like 6 times per day, married my aunt, had a kid, and they broke up. He liked living in a westernized country because he could have s3x whenever he wanted and not only to just have babies, or that’s how his culture was. When I asked my parents about him they said he was abusive and an assh*le.

There is also this coworker who I went to university with. She was a normal girl, but then she married someone from a super hardcore country and then she has to wear the hijab. She doesn’t show any type of skin anymore so the guy obviously is controlling her, or she like is that way. She seems happy I guess.

In conclusion, both girls I was fooling around with were into Hispanics and they never mentioned their families. They were first generation Muslim in westernized countries so the parents where hardcore while they were the more liberal ones. I do know that they are devoted to their husbands and servicing them is their duty. I don’t think they can marry outside their religions. Muslim dudes should be happy since they are like 2 generations behind the feminists revolution; it is like America after WWII. If I wanted to know more I probably would have to immerse myself more into the culture but I don’t have time for that drama.

Anyways, get off Snapchat and go outside.