Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music for inner game

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
What songs do you listen to, in order to: help with your inner game, have the right mindset for game, et cetera?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the OP. I'm also wondering what are the most alpha songs you have ever heard?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get emotional. Music is for enticing women or spreading a message. A man looks inside for his confidence never outside. Music should be 1% of your game.

Gameplayer007

Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine long ago gave me one of the best advices I've ever heard. As you're driving to your date, let's say you're going to have dinner or go to some place, you listen to any and all kinds of hit of your generation. He was born in the 80s and for him he listened to ballad rock. I tried to listen to ballad rock one time but I couldn't get into it haha. So what I did was play the hits from the 2000s like Nelly, Akon, etc. lemme tell you what I felt absolutely alpha on the date. I didn't need the music as one guy said, but I tell you what you bring an energy with you on the date. Women love men who are fun. It's not the main thing, I don't want to mislead you, but women love having fun and excitement with a man who knows how to be fun and exciting.

The song I enjoyed listening to especially from Nelly, Dilemma.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting ready for the approach:

After bombing out, and accepting that it's OVER:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Here’s what I would listen to, cause I’m leaving in a body bag, never in cuffs.