MSN Talk

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A girl that flirts with me in school talked to me on msn about some stuff. But I don't like talking on msn because it is not reality and you can't tease.
Am I right? Avoid msn talk to female (except for friends) as much as possible? Or try to build rapport by talking for a long time on msn?

If I should talk on msn, what should I talk about?
If not, do I just say: I don't like talking on msn?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not "I don't like talking on MSN". It's actually easier to be ****y/funny over the net because you get to think before "opening your mouth". Keep conversations light and funny, and always be the one to end them. Don't tell them what you're leaving for, just throw in an "anyways, gotta run" and log off after "goodbying". Keep the convos short too, 10 mins max.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive met a fair few girls ive gamed off msn and i didnt take that approach. I made a conversational frame that i pass all of them through which can take 40min-2hours depending on how much our personalities connect (if we connect i want to meet them much more and so do they).

defenately like the fact you can think before typing though and i dont run off at the end of the convo, i get her to blow me a kiss on the webcam if she has one, the biggest farewell possible lol. she could and probably does have more than 1 guy on her msn intrested in her so stand out!

Reaction score
This is a joke, talk on MSN cause you want to. Don't talk on MSN if you don't want to. There's no rule to this.