MSN Messaging - how often, etc

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK go have some cyber sex..
The point is that a lot of guys can communicate better on the internet..this is a bad thing, because face to face is where the TRUTH comes out.
Im not over analyzing its my opinion and a lot of people will agree..do a search.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In the Seas
msn isn't neccessarily a bad thing, some girls do prefer msn more than phone...
And your the MAN, shes the WOMAN, and the MAN takes the initiative. If she likes you she won't not go out with you because you prefer phoning her rather than MSNing her.

Also, if you don't have a life, just because your online doesn't mean you have to sign into MSN.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if you don't have a life, just because your online doesn't mean you have to sign into MSN
But its so addictive... It feels really strange being online without having msn going for me.

But anyway... I find it kinda interesting/ironic that people going on about getting lives are here on forums posting all day, I know it takes a pretty long time to get several hundred or 1000 posts and on this forum there is a sh*tload to read through...

And hey, I agree with running out of things to talk about because you have done it all on the net and talking in person is far more fun and interesting. Action dates to overcome the lack of talking maybe? OH well..

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sony007
obviously I am gonna take that into account.

what if she is in ur list and u dont have any of her friends in ur list.
There are ways to see who's blocked who on MSN. I suggest not blocking period.