MrConfidences thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Just delete it. That's all I gotta say, and if you don't want to delete, oh well, no big thing.
For fvck sakes, shut up! You said to delete this at least 5 times on this page, and it's not a big thing if it doesn't happen you said, so what the hell?:kick:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Docs said:
For fvck sakes, shut up! You said to delete this at least 5 times on this page, and it's not a big thing if it doesn't happen you said, so what the hell?:kick:
I'm not one who's making a big deal out of it, you are.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ahaha, I point out a simple fact. Who's more desperate about this, my ONE factal post, or your repeated "Delete This" posts.

I think the bigger of this is you.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Ahaha, I point out a simple fact. Who's more desperate about this, my ONE factal post, or your repeated "Delete This" posts.

I think the bigger of this is you.
Just stop... *sighs*

Guys, just chill.

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read this tip somewere but when you talk to girls/women they are like bassically a mirror. if you say hi in a fun/hyper way they will respond the same way. if you say hi to them in a boring way and if the convo is boring she will just act like a mirror and be boring to.

You have to treat them like nerds and make sure that you are in charge. of the convo but also remembering that she should be talking more than you.

when i approach them i treat them like nerds and bassically to keep the convo anti boring i say something that will get her attention right away ie.what shes wearing w/e. plus eye contact and a little kino. this shows you are diffrent from the other people and this shows that you are not wussy.

good luck. Mr.Confidence all of your threads seems like you are in a need of help, i hope i helped.
~GL

ps lots of grammer errors to lazy to edit soz.~ ps:s i can't bassically spell bassicaly basically? basiaclly? fu<k it

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You crack me up viper, you know that right?

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Forget what I said before, because you know what? Sosuave isn't a big part of my life. Hell, if anything Sosuave only gets IN THE WAY of my life. I'm tired of worrying about you guys so you know what? I'm abandoning the forum. Abandoning the forum can only make my life BETTER, while staying on the forum only gets in the way of my life. I can still approach chicks without Sosuave, I can still get laid without Sosuave, and I can still become a Don Juan, without Sosuave. Sure it's going to be harder, but becoming a Don Juan isn't worth going through Vincent's BS. Sure, I'll still read the articles here, because I'll admit that there are a lot of good ones, but this is the last post I'll ever make. I'm tired of dealing with Vincent's BS.

So bye guys, I'm gone.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet by the time I'm back from class he'll have replied to this.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably isn't the wisest thing to say but... it sure looks like you guys just bullied him off of this site.

Ahh well.:down:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, you guys are so pathetic. Anyway, I'm starting to give less, and less of a damn about this site, because I'm starting realize that I can improve without the help of you guys. If Vincent wants to be gay, he can be gay, nothing I can do about it. And you know what? Don't worry about me leaving, because you know what, I'll leave when I want. And yeah, deleting all the topics I make based on some incorrect assumption, is pretty gay, especially when you don't give that person a chance to prove otherwise. The fact the acts so gay on the internet, says something about him in real life. Oh well, that's Vincent's problem. I know not being able to post here sure isn't going to affect me, I still got the articles, and Sosuave never is, and never will be a big part of my life. Don't get me wrong, it's not YOU guys, the members, or even moderators, or admins of Sosuave that I don't like, it's one particular moderator, Vincent. If there was a "biggest douche" award, this guy would win it.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why because he merged your threads into one because you had about 5 on every page? And i thought you said you weren't going to make any more posts..as of yesterday? so much for that eh

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
eminence said:
why because he merged your threads into one because you had about 5 on every page? And i thought you said you weren't going to make any more posts..as of yesterday? so much for that eh
Read my last post... carefully. And no, he's gay because he won't give me a chance to prove, that I can stop posting so much. I even offered to make one post a week, and this homo said no. Just goes to show you how stupid, and unfair people can be.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
Read my last post... carefully. And no, he's gay because he won't give me a chance to prove, that I can stop posting so much. I even offered to make one post a week, and this homo said no. Just goes to show you how stupid, and unfair people can be.
You're a tool. "I"m leaving, I don't care", and here you are, complaining about Vincent and how he's gay....

Instead, you could shut up about this, and control your posting. This thread is "6" fvcking pages long already...that's not supposed to happen for a attention-seeking little biatch.

In other words, sit your black modafvcka ass down, you gay tw@t.:trouble:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Docs said:
You're a tool. "I"m leaving, I don't care", and here you are, complaining about Vincent and how he's gay....

Instead, you could shut up about this, and control your posting. This thread is "6" fvcking pages long already...that's not supposed to happen for a attention-seeking little biatch.

In other words, sit your black modafvcka ass down, you gay tw@t.:trouble:
Haha, I love how seriously you take this, I really do. I'm a twat? Okay, but atleast I understand the situation at hand. You have some idea that I can post without that assh*le deleting my topics. Of course, you would've known that had you read the whole post. I think the reason Vincent doesn't want to give me a chance to prove myself, is that he's afraid that if he does that, that it would prove to him, and everyone else that I'm not an attention wh*re. Therefore, he wouldn't have an excuse to be an assh*le, and his life would be ruined. Does Vincent really have power? No, he just knows how to abuse it. Honestly though, do you HONESTLY think that anyone else on the site but Vincent, and a couple others, even CARE if I post? No. Vincent simply knows how to abuse his power. Seriously, do you see any other moderators posting here? No, that's because Vincent is the only one who cares, and the others moderators pretty much don't give a damn. Vincent must think he's a pseudoadmin, telling people who can post, and who can't. I bet the REAL admin doesn't care either, or I would be banned.

And gay? Well duh Docs! Remember that hot sex we had in bed last night? Don't try and hide your burning passions baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.