Mr. NON-JUAN Post: Begging - WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. NON-JUAN : Teaching Men How to Become Bad with Women, One Guy at a Time
----

Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

I only have one goal: helping you become better with women... by showing you how to LOSE them!!

If you are someone who is great with women yet doesn't know how to get that one girl off your back, I'm the guy to help you out! If you're a guy who just can't figure out why what you are doing isn't helping you get the girl you want, I'm the guy who can better explain it to you, then encourage you to continue doing it!

And, if you're a guy who wants to learn how to be a mack with the ladies... well, you might want to go to one of those other love doctors out there, ‘cause THAT AIN'T ME, pal!!

Oh yeah – check out the first chapter of my e-book by going here: www.xanga.com/mrnonjuan!!
----

Today’s topic:
BEGGING - WHAT IT CAN DO FOR YOU!!

Looking like a pathetic individual to a woman isn't as easy to do as it looks.

"Oh sure it is, Mr. Non-Juan!" you say; "all you have to do is dress bad and not shower, and your work is done!"

Well, that's half-true - physically looking and smelling bad can be used to your advantage; what I'm talking about, though, isn't just how you physically look.

If you're going to be a Non-Juan, you must think like an actor. Does an actor just put on some clothes and *POOF* become an actor?

NOOOO!!! He has to not only look the part, but BECOME the part. There must be parts of your character that allow women to internalize just how much of a wimpy-boy you are when it comes to dealing with them.

One of the things you want to do is learn, practice, and commit to memory the art of BEGGING.

"Begging?" Yes! Begging!

You see, men who are good with ladies tend to avoid begging at all costs. However, for a Non-Juan it is VERY IMPORTANT to add begging to your bag of tricks. Begging for a woman's affections is a GREAT way to help her see you in an unflattering light.

"Why?" you ask? Begging for affection does three simple things:

(1) It gives her the idea that you are putting her on a high pedestal and see her as perfect. This is great for making a woman feel pressured to be perfect in a society that already does that;

(2) It makes you appear whiny (always a good thing when trying to drive the chicks away to a more confident man);

(3) It makes you appear desperate. Guys who appear desperate are always chasing chicks around town, and with good reason - the chicks are always running away from them!!

Here are a few things you can do to make your begging more affective:

*If a girl tells you, "I think we should just be friends," do not say "okay" and let it go; instead, try to give her a list of at least 100 reasons why you two should go out. And make them sound goood, too - if she's not tuning you out by reason #27, you're not doing a good enough job!

*If a girl has been "suddenly ignoring" you, write her a long drawn-out email! Writing an email will allow you to explain in painstaking detail to her EVERY SINGLE FEELING YOU'VE EVER HAD FOR HER!!

Be sure to include minor details, such as "...and that day I saw you eating fries in the cafe... I knew then that we were meant to be!!" This is even more effective if she's never actually given you her email address. She'll be so surprised that you somehow found her email address that she'll probably write you back - and tell you not to contact her anymore!!

*Do you know where this girl lives? Why not try driving up to her house/apartment complex and making a surprise visit! Think of how good this will work! Now she HAS to talk to you because she's at home, and you're free to beg for her love until your heart is content - or until she slams the door in your face!!

In short, please add begging to your Non-Juan bag of tricks. Please add it in? Please? PLEASE? PLEEEEEEEASE?!?!?!

That's all for now!! Don't forget - www.xanga.com/mrnonjuan !!

-Mr. Non-Juan

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You know what..this is like.....perfect for getting rid of the girls you DO NOT WANT around.

There's some value to this...even if it is...against some things.

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe telling some guys that the things they are doing is the reason the girls pull out the LJBF and other bs like that

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been informed by various activists groups about the hateration against my fellow Don Juans. After consulting with several agencies; we have concluded that this site has been infested with homos, lesbians and female lovers. We will,from this point onward, call this group of people the Hateration Federation. I sensed a shift in The Force many months ago. The Force being the balance of control women have over men. I have all along suspected retaliation from the Hateration Federation. My fellow Don Juans, you must stay the course and be not afraid to choke a Ho or homo, whatever the case.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiz Nizzle
I have been informed by various activists groups about the hateration against my fellow Don Juans. After consulting with several agencies; we have concluded that this site has been infested with homos, lesbians and female lovers. We will,from this point onward, call this group of people the Hateration Federation. I sensed a shift in The Force many months ago. The Force being the balance of control women have over men. I have all along suspected retaliation from the Hateration Federation. My fellow Don Juans, you must stay the course and be not afraid to choke a Ho or homo, whatever the case.
I dont know WTF you are talking about but sure this guy '' Mr.Non juan'' sounds like a troll Hell, at first I was thinking of reporting him to the mods but I think he means well. you cant hate him just because hes taking a different direction in helping others. I hope he stays.

Edit: stop Talking like a computer nerd, you geek.

dpw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have made that mistake before! doh!

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my. You little lambs led astray so easily. I understand it is hard for you to understand my concepts. Your cognitive thinking just isn't up to par yet. You'll get there soon young lad.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings!

It appears as though there are haters afoot! Allow me to address the federation!

Mr. Unique: Thank you again for your earlier welcome! However, I can assure you, I am no troll! Trolls live under bridges!! I stay at home on my computer all day - therefore, I am actually a HERMIT, not a troll!!

Shiz Nizzle: Ah, my nemesis! Do not fear me - I have no plans to lead the Don Juan's at this board astray!! Indeed, my plans are similar to the other Don-Juans on this board! Allow me to take my case to the courts!

You see, like many people on this board, I, too, have had several run-ins with the opposite sex that were, to say the least, not positive! I, too, came to boards just like this and learned the ways of the Don-Juan! I, too, read the Doc Loves and David DeAngelos, and had my eyes open to the true inner workings of women!

BUT...

Unlike many people on this board, I did not feel comfortable giving advice on how to GET women, when the majority of my life has been spent turning women OFF!!

So instead, I do the next best thing: I teach guys the ways they can properly screw up their chances with women...

SO THAT THEY WON'T DO THOSE THINGS!!

I teach guys what to say, how to act, how to make a girl feel "icky" around them and want to leave them, so that they will be educated on how to LOSE girls!! Reading my lessons is designed so that guys will know why and how certain actions will draw a girl away from them!

Go back and re-read today's message: "Begging - what it can do for YOU!" Docs even agreed that this advice was PERFECT for getting rid of girls. The article goes through and explains why begging a girl to be with you will cause you to LOSE her! Isn't that one of the things that is taught on these boards? The only difference is, I explain it in further detail!

So, Shiz Nizzle, be calm - the "Force" is not shifting; the "Force" is the same as it was before. It just now has another warrior on its side, someone who can train the Don Juan Jedi's to see the mistakes of their past, and understand the intricisies of how to lose women!

That's all for now - gentleman, may the force be with you!

-Mr. Non-Juan

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

I smell an aliance in the making
An as for the mofo that called me a geek/nerd. You're right.

You would tremble in the midst of my intelligence.

The Shiz Nizzle has spoken

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
2057:
Docsatron, Shizzabot and NonJuan Combine forces to make the ultimate fighting team. In day we are normal, by night, we go to bars and kick girls in the ass in hopes that they will slap us silly and giggle like little girls with candy.

What a world I have to expect...shoot me now.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
For Shizzle, Shiz Nizzle! Or we can do like Captin Planet's team and unite our rings together!!

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:trouble: Time to beat up some nerds

STARWARS SYMPHONY MUSIC:

HAAWWW HAW HAWW!! DON DON DUDUDUN DON DON DUDUDUN!!!

Non juan vs shiznizzle

May the force be with you nerds!

You know im starting to think that Non juan and shiznizzle are the same person posting.

Originally posted by Mr. Non-Juan

Shiz Nizzle: Ah, my nemesis! Do not fear me - I have no plans to lead the Don Juan's at this board astray!! Indeed, my plans are similar to the other Don-Juans on this board! Allow me to take my case to the courts!

you say this like youve known him before.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could be right, Mr. Unique - Shiz Nizzle and I may have met in a previous life, or we could be from the future, and got disconnected from each other when we travelled back in time to what you call the "present." Either way, my memory is shady, so my current knowledge of him is unknown...

-Mr. Non-Juan