Moving too fast

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so today i made out with my girlfriend of one week for the first time, everything was going well, but i couldn't help myself from trying to get into her pants. she stopped me, and i tried again a few times. i should have just stopped right there. On the way home, she was really quiet.
so my question is: how do i let her know that I'm not just interested in sex? i really do care about her and really don't want to lose her

by the way, we're both in High School and she's a virgin

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea... What if i make plans to go have dinner at her place and meet her parents?
also, we've only been officially dating for a week, but there has be some serious flirting/ sexual tension for a few months, so its not like we're strangers.

Park

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yogibear said:
I have an idea... What if i make plans to go have dinner at her place and meet her parents?
also, we've only been officially dating for a week, but there has be some serious flirting/ sexual tension for a few months, so its not like we're strangers.
If you are seriously together, you two should be able to speak about ANY SUBJECT. Because its obv that she likes you and you like her, so please, do her and yourself a favor and talk about sex with her, because she might feel bad for what happened because she wasn't ready or something like that, also if u feel that u cant be in a relationship w/o sex, tell it to her, but don't "force" her to have sex with you. If that fails, u might wanna next her? Or wait when she is ready? Dno man its up to u

Park

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I had this one girl that told me after being together for a while "I dont wanna have sex with you unless you tell me that you won't dump me after u got (sex)" and she was also a virgin. Just tell her what you really think(look my last post), I dont know about that parents thing.. imo its too early to have serious dinner-talk with her parents.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt do anything wrong. You were going great.

Keep trying to get into her pants.