Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

Yeah, sooooo....

Is there even a difference?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One is a normal person and one is a geek who chooses to stay a geek and name themself a geeky term even though they learned how not be one.

Yeah.. don't go around calling yourself a Don Juan. Or naturals are just guys who naturally have inner game.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, even the term PUA spun into the term Don Juan to me seems socially stunted.

I had inner game before I came here, I had women, money, and people still would joke about me being famous.

Is there a time when the term Don Juan should stop being used on this site?

"Stop calling yourself a DJ, your friends, family and, coworkers would think you were retarded"

Is this just another one of those internet cliches where people try to fit in, this is a really confusing issue inside of my head right now. Definitely something I want to use as a routine out in the real world if it could be solved:p

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" A 'DJ' is someone successful in life ... or someone who is not good with women but is trying to change and improve himself etc "

I think it is like this so people who are members of this site are all DJ's

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see very few people on this site as "DJ's" About 90% are AFC's that want to be or are working on being a DJ.

Even fewer of those DJ's are Natural PUA's. Ofc all of these are just words....

Naturals and PUA are people who have PU to the best possible. They can get any girl they want.

Natural PUA
DJs
Wannabe DJs or DJs in training
AFCs

Thats how its ranked.....another pointless topic answered

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does it matter? your only labeling your self. people in the real world dont care

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
One is a normal person and one is a geek who chooses to stay a geek and name themself a geeky term even though they learned how not be one.

Yeah.. don't go around calling yourself a Don Juan. Or naturals are just guys who naturally have inner game.
errr no a don juan is someone who is similar to Don Juan in the poem by Byron, i.e successful, good with women etc.

Its not a 'term' as you so ignorantly put it.